noobs need a reality check

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Bluues, May 17, 2012.

1. Not too long ago I read a forum post by someone complaining because in a war the opponents self pinned. What's wrong with this new KaW generation? They need a serious reality check as to the purpose of this game. It's a war game. Two years ago members knew what wars meant but with the new epic battle system all people do is fight epic battle after epic battle. What we need to do is give new players info on wars so all they do isn't epic battles. Now I have no problem with the epic battle system when used to grow. However every post I see on the wc is *come to my clan we are host this epic battle* most people don't even understand basic war strategy. All I'm wanting to happen is for people to slow down on the Ebs and actually try a real war. Trust me it's a valuable experience.

2. 2nd "in the good ole' days of kaw" thread on the forums TODAY.

3. OH EM GEE!

You need a reality check

4. KaW can be played many ways. If people want to eb all day long,'that's their decision. If you wish to educate the eb addicts by farming then all day long, that's YOUR decision. Lol

I have no problem with the way things are. I simply laugh, and do as I please.

Why can't you?

5. i am going to try to predict some of the posts that will follow

something about "there are a lot of war clans, go join one"

something about "ata wants to make money, and will do what produces the most income"

something about your join date. (i am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your are an alt)

something about "locks"

something about "getting the fudge out of the forums"

6. Moose what is farming??

7. There are a lot of war clans, go join one

8. I agree with moose I love to play the way I feel like it

9. I agree with op when I joined I wouldn't have learned anything about warring if a starter clan I was in hadn't had a friendly system war to teach us how to war.

10. Congrats on 7 day achievement

11. Oh I never farm...farming is wrong...
    Moose can confirm that I'm a good little KaW player

12. Nice 7-day achievement

13. You know what i do when im bored? Read stupid threads

14. You're not the KaW king and tell everybody what to do,

15. Cynderstrike:
    Model KaW citizen. Lol. I love ISS, btw. Their endless ebs are almost at good ad MAREs. Lol

16. If only we could win one  where are all our bars going..?

17. I was here 2 years ago  trust me, it wasn't as good as you think. Back then we used offline farms lol.

18. Hang in there little buddy

19. This noob needs help. Is anyone willing to guide me in the right direction?