Pure EVIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -uber24-, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Always love Sins posts

2. Didn't really expect a war from this tbh. One can only hope though.

To much at stake for iG/BH/PE. Same thing really seeing as its made up of alts.

3. lol iG falling apart. Pure EVil threatning their status. lmfao. iG **** the brick so declare war haha

4. I would'nt get to cheeky, just because ig are under orders not to post currently doesn't mean that you'll escape their sights later on.
    Just a friendly insight into how a farming guild thinks... Goes something like this" taking names and kicking arse"
    SIN

5. lol im not to bothered if im honest iv already lost all money and allies between having a few scruffs lately so i have nothin to lose and anyways war is more fun than eb after eb. if i get a fight outa this well it would be a bit of fun

6. FOR SERIOUS? (EDITED)

OmegaLSA

7. Theres already been a CF genius

8. :lol: at his failure

9. LOL Still garbage :lol:
    I don't keep up on forums as much as I used to..

OmegaLSA

10. It was at the top of AT when you posted

11. Wow!! Omega must be amazing. Took on pe all by himself and won? Omega all of kaw can see thru your bs. I remember you putting 3 clans on just me. They lasted 24 hrs. You didn't attack at all. So your obviously hurting in a very dark place.
    Congrats on being a troll!!!

Pure Evil

12. You're a pure spy... no point in sitting on you, I just CLEAR pot burned 3 of your clannies.

Ask them..

OmegaLSA

13. ...And thank you, I take my trolling very seriously...

OmegaLSA

14. Lol, you were saying that in a KaW pal group over a month ago...

15. Thank you for making my statements stronger.

16. This popcorn is delicious

17. Yeah it was a while ago, I got bored of not getting hit back.

OmegaLSA

18. Wow! 3 clans on 1 person. Sounds like omega been sucking alot of  to have 3 clans farm 1 person

19. Lmao obviously not if you're still clinging to your lies

20. No disagreement he didn't fight his own battle at all. So much fail for 1 guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.