Blumpy'sBar & Grill

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lililililililililil, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Re: Modern Republic

Sorry Nemesis, you'll be re-accepted, just reapply. :)

2. Re: Modern Republic

Hey char u also got the delete this message on ur wall message to indicate being active?

3. Re: Modern Republic

No, I was the one that issued it. :)

4. Re: Modern Republic

Was that a sanctioned message to stay active?

5. Re: Modern Republic

Yes, everyone else got it, we do an activity check every month in the first week. To be sure clan is growing and not bogged down by inactives. They'll be conducted like that. :)

6. Re: Modern Republic

I still don't understand why I was kicked since I deleted that post that same day. Actually ideleted all the poston my wall to be sure.

7. Re: Modern Republic

It must've happened at like the same time I guess, or something. I dunno, I'm not the one that did the kicking. :)

8. Re: Modern Republic

This was not a justified termination of membership in the clan since your post was erased two hours after you posted so I see no reason for being kicked out. I did drop from number 47 to like 65 or so in rank since I deleted my tower in exchange for more attack stats.

9. Re: Modern Republic

I am very active since I play 3-4 times an hour. Oh well... Guess it's not enough.

10. Re: Modern Republic

Charlemagne.

11. Re: Modern Republic

It had nothing to do with your stats but it may have been cause u weren't registered on our website

12. Re: Modern Republic

Hey klzeek ur still on? 

13. Re: Modern Republic

Yup. Wanna teach 30k tonight nelle?

14. Re: Modern Republic

Reach? Yup 

15. Re: Modern Republic

Did I say teach? Wow. But yeah let's do it.

16. Re: Modern Republic

That was not a requirement to be registered to remain a member of the clan. If it was mandatory as a requisite to as member then I would have registered. It indicated to del a message on my wall to show I was still active.

17. Re: Modern Republic

Ok! 

18. Re: Modern Republic

Nemesis im sure it was just a mistake

19. Re: Modern Republic

Charley even said to just reapply and youll be accepted

20. Re: Modern Republic

Who is in charge with keeping the roster current? Or the one who decides wether a player is active or not? Is it acid?