ANNOYING EPIC BATTLES

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Jake (05), May 12, 2012.

1. Hello KaWers. Do any of you think that people who constantly do ebs are annoying? They get large stats so fast, but it kind of ruins the game. KaW is a war game, and it was better off in the old days when all KaW was was war and huge clans doing b2b wars. But now when people get HLBC really fast, what else is there to do? Also, with the release of perm items, many people clan hop for item ebs and it gets annoying sometimes. When KaW was constant wars, many new players got hooked right away, now the game is allot more peaceful and people dont get hooked as easily. It would be nice, even for a short period of time, to take away all ebs and go back to wars for awhile, to see who actually knows the game. How many agree with me?

2. Yes. No more epic battles for a month. Constant war and destruction
    Begin

3. To many crystal on ebs for the items. The devs like their money what can I say. Ebs will never leave. Well for a long time at least

4. Also, so many people think that running a clan is awesome, and now there are way too many 1-10 member clans out there. Those should be taken away and money or nobility given to the creator of the clan.

5. One more thing, A REPEAT ACTION FOR WARS IS NEEDED

6. Yeah definitely. That annoys me so much. I don't mind eb's though which is probably because I am not a veteran

7. i played from the beginning so i love war and farming

8. op not a new suggestion

next two suggestions: no and no. those suggestions are not new either. the difference is that they were stupid the first time they were suggested, and are still stupid today.

9. Plz. There are clans that refuse to war at all. They will be destroyed. And what about the starting clans? It wasnt as hard when it was all war. But when there's EBs that most people are accustom too. They will grow.

10. Everyone go declare war on clans then

11. Ok umm..those b2b wars that you umm...mentioned were umm...PLUNDER WARS!

Why do people always have to act like they were around in the old days? I WASN'T EVEN AROUND! And I PROUDLY admit that I am a full blown NEWB! Moose isn't even an oldie and I never see him talk like one. He is though, a vet because of his experience, knowledge, and helpfulness in this game.

I AM ABOUT TO GO INTO NOOB RAGE DUE TO ALL THIS ******* TALK ABOUT KAW NEEDING TO CHANGE INTO A WAR GAME AGAIN! NO ******* **** YOU ******* DUMBASS NOOBS!

I owe a £/€/¥/$ in the swear jar

were all those caps pissing you off?GOOD

12. Ebs were made to stop pwars cuz it was out of hand, now we made mwars so really pwars never went anywhere

13. Somebody needs to see a doctor....

14. mwars are not pwars...not really even close.

15. When I was a newb and I had "high" stats.(quotations because I thought 100kcs was high). I used to farm everyone. I was told to stop, but I didn't because I had no idea what the terminology meant. I would hit OSFS 10-20 times. People I did that too got pissed at me. The good ole days...

16. Ok chaos, I can officially tell you're a noob so I can say it now (I don't like to jump to those conclusions like some others on forums). Do you have a main? Pretty pretty please?

17. That was about a year ago, pwar era.

18. I'm not a vet been on less than a year now but I no how this game was at the beginning a by the sound of it I love PWARS. Bring it back DEVs

19. 2 years ago, **** was real lol

20. this is my 4th reset actually, i reset a few days ago