Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I know who you are, but the point stands. You are not infallible, a well rounded and many times confirmed answer by those here would do the asker much better. Why not just come to the thread and answer them here instead? Its much easier.

Besides, simply updating the answer here doesnt do anyone any good, other than the asker as he got what he wanted. Receiving a direct answer from the forumers is a better idea. But thats not to say that one more person helping in forums isnt appreciated.

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Most post questions here because you can get more then one answer allowing you to confirm that your question has been correctly answered.

But it's always nice having another person willing to help and answer questions.

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You are both clearly missing "if you feel silly asking" this was designed to encourage all questions to be asked, if a person didn't feel confident enough to post they could pm (that therefore ensure all questions are asked and answered)... You are way off the mark...

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I have a question about my build. Is it better to be a pure spy or pure attacker or is it fine to have a mixture? Because I have 1 castle, 13 aviaries and 13 guilds and I don't know if it's a good build.

**Please answer. I'm sorry for any BB code fails if I did fail**

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

It's best to have a little mixture such as 3 or 4 SOS, or if you prefer spies just one or 2 COE's.

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

how are guilds and aviaries? are they good buildings?

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Guilds great for plunder, avas are a good buildings to have at where you are. Keep exploring/putting guilds on your next lands. At some point start replacing avas with CoEs. I'd suggest (if you plan on being hybrid) having more attack and defense rather than spy attack and spy defense.

I.e, 36 CoE, 1 lvl 2 castle, and 13 SoS.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

thanks

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

How do I post a picture with an iPhone?

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What are the best buildings to build?

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

That is dependable on what kind of build you want. For you, I would start by exploring 9 lands, and placing beastiaries on them. Join a good subclan that can teach you the game, such as CAS academy, or another. They will teach you the best way to grow, and help you with your build.

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Is KaW only available for Kindle Fires? Or is it available for other Kindles as well

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

It's available to any device that runs either the Apple App store or the Android app market (I believe)

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

It's on amazon now, which is what the kindle fire uses.

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yes i know that, but there was a message a few weeks ago when you logged in saying KaW was available for the Kindle Fire. I'm wondering if other Kindle devices support KaW as well..

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Do they run the android app market?
    I don't know much about kindles

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I would rather spend $80 on a regular Kindle or $150 on a Kindle Touch rather than $200 on a Kindle Fire.. Just wondering if KaW is available for a regular Kindle or a Kindle Touch

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

To be on the safe side id say it will only run on kindle fire because that is designed for apps

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

The regular kindle can't run apps, just books. Kindle fire does books and games etc. I'm gonna say no on the kindle being able to run KaW.