A Request to Wulf to Remove the EB Thread

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Keep it! Its a well put together guide- plus you dont have to click and read it if you wish

2. I think this a complement to wulf's guide .... Maybe next time he can leave the prize item out for ya ... Lol

But honestly I get so tiered of people asking which item over and over ... I always refer them to his post.

I think that If no one did it we would see multiple threads asking what to do and when as well as many attempts at making a guide that fails.

So good work wulf not only have you made a guide that rocks but you have also cut down on the mass forum post in the attempts to be as good as you.

3. This thread is pointless...he made it to help people, you can choose to ignore it and not read it if you dont like it.

4. Picture this: would wulf have the time to create threats like this if he was exploring new EB's frequently?!

I don't want to offend the DEV's because what they come up with is good and fun but it takes time may be a bit too long once in a while...

Look for instance on the LB most valuable players...accounts costing 12t and being dropped...I know why they are there but it's also an indication that players are getting bored...

5. Dont read it if you don't want spoilers... nobody else has a problem with it really so why take it away. :O

6. Support all the way, I have been thinking of this every now and then too. People are too lazy to figure it out so they let someone else do it for them. Makes epic battles even less epic than they already are

7. You leave wulfs guide alone, I use it all the time. It must of taken ages to complete and removing it would be a complete slap in wulfs face. Don't like it.... Don't read it. Simples.

8. Wulf's guide is probably used more than any other post. Please don't remove it.

9. yea i just used it today for CoD

10. What was i going to say? Oh ya

FAIL

11. The biggest spoiler of this game so far has been this depressing thread. I personally think wulf guide is one of the best things on this forum and very useful. If it wasn't there we would have more spam on wc asking what to do on this bit, and what do a use here resulting in more spam when people reply I find your point totally pointless .
    Parsfan out

12. This game was built on war. If you want it to be fun, folkie these steps:
    1. Click "Battle" I know it doesn't seem like you're allowed to, but you are.
    2. Find someone to hit, fun ones are ones who say "do not hit here, will farm "
    3. Hit "attack" select the amount of pots and hit someone!

13. Follow* not folkie, I don't know here that came from

14. Infanct philosopher, don't you normally hit people?

15. Just don't read it then you idiot lol. This was one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen off the simple fact you aren't forced to read it. You chose to read the eb spoils

16. Agreed j. You all should be hitting random players or warring anyway

17. I haven't seen those movies or read the books THANK U U ARE THE worst BEST

18. I think u saying his thread is messing up this game is completely wrong his thread made me grow with the information and in NQ and FoD I that wasn't there u could never finish either of them cause every item phase some one will mess up so u need to check ur self

19. This thread has made it very easy for me to transition between smaller clans to bigger clans and i for one appreciate not having to ask.."how do we do this one?" over and over again.. I for one am all for it.

Well Done Wulf