A Request to Wulf to Remove the EB Thread

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Your comparison doesn't quite represent Wulf's thread well. It's more like how Wikipedia has summaries and endings of movies that you can view by your own choice rather than someone telling you whether or not you want to know.

2. wikipedia is not a multi-player competitive game. Kaw is.

3. @ The_Philosopher... Loose women are only bad for you if they have STD's. If not, you're good to go... :lol:

4. People like the sticky though. The majority of KaW does, and so devs can't really remove the sticky without complaints flooding in their mailboxes.

5. lol I've always been good to go. That has been my problem and I've paid dearly for it. :lol:

6. Articles in Wikipedia contain information about movies, books, games, and so on that can spoil things for people. Such is so with Wulf according to you. It doesn't matter if Wikipedia isn't a multiplayer online game, it's the same idea.

7. * I meant Wulf's thread

8. @ taiwan. what you say is true, but it is harder to access Wiki directly from a game compared to the sticky threads. I say at least make them work a bit for the info instead of blabbing it all out the day after the Eb is released.

9. Darth Vader is Luke's father? Wow!!! What a bombshell!! I guess the only reason to watch the rest is to see if my hope of Princess Leia choosing Luke over Han. Please don't ruin it for me Phil!!

10. That's your lookout dude. Just because you've had trouble with 'loose women' doesn't mean other people do as well. Same way, just as you think that Wulf's thread ruins the experience for you, it might not be so for other players. Just saying.

11. Re: A Request to Wulf to Remove the EB Threa

Agreed with slayerbob thanks for ruining a book and 3 movies. I say LET IT STAY WULF IS BAWSS!!

~I've got your VooDoo doll so shhhh and be nice~

12. I rather have the thread there than noobs spamming wc asking what items to use.

13. I'm weighing out elimination of Wulf's thread vs. the crying scrubby threads begging for help.

There are hundreds a month asking "what items" and "how do I beat No Quarter" etc.

And that's WITH the thread already there. Imagine if it wasn't.

You ask a lot, OP - Noobs thinking for themselves??? You're crazy, bro.

Psychopathical even.

14. Suppose that the devs do agree that EB item use should be more challenging and ban item use threads. Then people could simply close the app and search on google or if they're on a computer, open a tab and do the same. Yes, it would require a bit more work but not much, which wouldn't really make a difference.

15. @halin and willy.

I must admit you got me there. No counter agrument. I didn't factor in the noob spam, just looking at it from a gameplay perspective.

16. Just dont read the thread, simples

17. No Support, Abandon Thread :)

18. @Charles
    Ok I promise not to tell you that Leia and Luke are really siblings. That way I won't spoil the love story.

19. It's true there's a perfect thread made for ebs and people still don't know what to do and mess things up like in FOD