A Request to Wulf to Remove the EB Thread

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Also, about you saying that reading the thread gives you a competitive advantage.....WRONG!

If you read wulfs guide and grow faster than me, I'll soon be too small for you to hit, soothe advantage is gone. ;-)

2. @ Grope. Removing the EBs would be a different issue. In regards to that, however, i'm not sure it would be a good idea. Without EBs the only substatial way to grow would be to either own your own OSF like I do or do high end ally volleying. New players do not have access to these options so I cannot recomend removing ebs.

3. I'm on the 5th episode of star wars, I'm confused? Who's Luke? Darth vader is the big foot lookin guy right?

4. Ok ummm..... NO lol.

That's like saying remove all the player guides from Game Stop.

5. We should take EBs out for 24 hours and watch 90% of the KaW community run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

6. lol That's right bob! The big hairy guy is Darth Vader.

7. I like my idea of having exploding pots in ebs. Lol.

8. @District. I love the guide too. My clan abuses it all the time. I also like cheap beer, hard drugs, and loose women but that doesn't mean I should continue abusing those either.

9. I hate you for ruining those films and that book. Like really hate.

10. Off mooses idea,

Rename pots like elixir of rage, molotov.

11. @badwolf
    See? That is my point. We hate people who ruin movies, but we love people who post video game cheats. why is that?

12. I like his thread. :eek:

13. @ moose? what if both players are HLBC but one is able to buy more allies because of EB cheating? Would you not call that abusing an advantage?

14. Thanks for ruining 3 movies for me OP  faggot

15. It's their choice to look at wulf's thread. They know what it contains. I did not expect this thread to ruin the ending of Murder on the Orient Express (which I have managed to avoid my whole life on the assumption that I will eventually read it). Completely different things.

16. @ignia. I like it too. I also like loose women. Both are bad for me however.

17. Rarely anything can be all or nothing Philosopher because people have different likes and dislikes. Most people like the thread, so it's stickied. If you want things to be more challenging, you can encourage your clan to either not read the thread or not post what item to use.

18. @ Bass Actually I have ruined 5 movies and one book which is also a movie so make that six. lol :lol:

19. @ taiwan. How about just removing the sticky then? Make people at least take the time and effort to actually look for the thread.