Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

At least 300billion on weekdays, on weekends maybe double that.

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Im nowhere near ready, just researching. have 30 guilds. Wondering whats best time to convert. Some guides seem inconclusive or outdated.

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Good start. Just keep re-investing what you profit, throw in some good Ebs, etc. You'll have to rely on stats and allies to make top 5000 (assuming devs to that again, like last year), since a battles LB rank will be difficult to obtain unless you blow a ton of xstals.

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

No answers?

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Well, converting should be done to lv3 SoS, so not under 25bil land, which you've already passed I believe.

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Ok, thanks. I think I can make it then.

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Oh, and hello;)

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Maybe i should clarify my question. When is the best time to convert guilds to sos? Ive heard at 38 ish lands and 50 lands. Also my next land is 13 bil. Like i said not ready to do it yet. I just want to be as well informed as possible. Thanks

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

35-40

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I wouldn't wait til you have all 50 lands, lol.

There's a noticeable plunder drop with a lv2 SoS (and lv1 SoS give next to no stat increase compared to lv4 guilds) so it's smarter to upgrade them straight to lv3. When land is 25bil or cheaper, you get more bang for your buck by buying the land and upping a guild. So you should be on 30bil land min. IMO

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Thank you. Much appreciated.

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Beef.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If he feels the banning was unjust, he can email support@athinkingape.com and appeal it.[/quote]

That has already been done. They found no justification to band him. Yet the day after his band was taken off, he gets locked out. Its seem to me that the Devs want to play there own game with certain player. :x

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

THIS IS VERY TRUE. THE DEVS FOUND THAT THEIR RULING WASN'T RIGHT YET TODAY THE DAY AFTER THEY LIFTED THE BANN HE UPDATES HIS PHONE WITH THE LATEST UPDATE FOR KAW AND NOW HE IS LOCKED OUT!!! TELL ME JUST WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THIS :x

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

He can simply email them again, and fix the problem. Or, restart his phone, reinstall the app, and if those both fail, refer to the beginning of this post.

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Did Swabia get banned again? Because I am seeing alot of "Free Swabia" posts in world chat.

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Nope. People bandwagon a lot when they see that.

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Hey can ne1 tell me what stats would u need to beat warbeasts in under 3hours with no xtals and with no help

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You'd need good spy stats for the scouting. Probably ~2.5m attack to knock of the first 15k needed to start, and 1m spy attack to scout it off with 3 regens.

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

By the time your stats are high enough to do warbeast alone. You won't want to do warbeast.