Hansel or Attack You Decide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _rhae_, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Any thoughts on pure spy?

2. @frontosis- actually I know of a couple hansel accounts with a LOT of ally slots- 1000 .... They don't need pots to hit EB's off a relative modest total ally value. I'm sure they are making a lot of gold.

3. I really like playing a hansel

4. Hansel kicks ass. You can't do anything to them in war. They stay pinned, you can't do Jack. Sure, troop builds can self pin too. But when they do that, they're pinning their biggest weapon. Real dumb. Think about it. In system wars, all about the plunder. Hard to make money off someone that's constantly pinned. Osw, they just wreck everyone.

5. @RES.

I still know a couple good ones:). But my point is they are older players. I don't know any big hansels that are a year of playing or less with that kind of BFA.

If you do know a couple like that, then well, it's still a drop in the bucket

6. Personally I'm gonna say Hansel I'm switching soon ;)

7. Im going to go about 3m 2m 750750 on current lands, so i guess ill change mine to mixed/attack

8. Hansel. Do I even need to say why it's a better build???

9. Shut up! The title clearly says I am the one who gets to decide.

10. Depends on what you wish to do with your build. Also depends on the stats (Particular points in strength give more leverage to particular builds), allies (as mentioned), and the hybridization of said hansel.

11. Attack, makes the game more interesting since it's harder to grow plus it's easier to judge who u can farm

12. Aww crap...You is right, the thread is directly aimed at him.

13. WHAT ABOUT PURE SPIES?:sad:

/sad

14. bbcode fail!

15. Hansel =D