Toast's Guide to Quests

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Toast, Sep 25, 2010.

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! This has helped me prepare for the quests

2. You're welcome ;) Glad to help one more time.

3. Do any of the quests give a random xtal drop? If so, which ones? I just recently completed all of my quests and am wondering if I can still receive xtals from them.

4. Nvm, I just read some of the previous posts

5. Toast is yummy

6. NICE job you arnt missing anything

7. Lovely guide hon. Has helped me SOOO much when I start new accounts. I can never remember which quests drop which items. Thank You!

8. Nice thread Toast!

9. How is the nobility drop from quest?

10. How can i get items?Is it come from eb and get it instanly?,please help me and i need more money i dont know how to get so much money......Thank you.... :p

11. ~.72-.74% per completed quest.

Equipment is dropped from Epic Battles strictly (so far). Quests do not drop equipment, at all. Do epic battles that you can do a good amount of damage to for cash. Be active.

12. Do epic battles for gold, or hit other players through the battle list.

Items -
    - do resets after exploring 25 lands, that gives 1 bonus, or 2 for 50 lands.
    - Equipment - complete Reckoning, Origins, No Mans Land, Destroyer, No Quarter, City of the dead, Figure of Death, and Talons of Carnage eb's for a random drop.
    Crystals and nobility points can be won from quests - 0.7274% drop rate per success for nobility on quests, and the crystals is even lower. You can also buy them from the Oracle under Marketplace.

13. You should have total money earned throughout all the quests...other than that, great!

14. what happens after all quest r completed - how do u earn crystals?

15. U cant earn xtals, but u can do quests for nob (2%drop change if im right)