Is it ok if u drink blood?? NOT ME JUST SAYING!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by x_rose_x, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ur own blood ur fine but drink other than your own it can be dangerous because they could have a different blood type and it is dangerous drinking the wrong blood type

2. whoa...

3. I'd rather be alone then hang out with fat little emo kids.

4. Ive seen some hot emo girls.

Only problem is they are emo so it's possible they are dudes. 

5. True I'm a emo

Kidding

6. The first step in fixing your problem is admitting that you have one.

7. Aaaahhhh blood
    [​IMG]

8. Why would anyone post this.It's just wrong to ask this question.

9. @A1
    You made me spit out my gum I laughed so hard
    I gummed everywhere 

10. Okay... Let's actually talk about this....

@OP- sweetie- you seem really nice. Is there anyone in your life that you can talk to about stuff like this? If there isn't, I'm an adult and I promise not to judge you. You can follow me and pm me anytime you need help or advice :)

I don't think you should be asking if it's okay to drink blood.. you should know that the act of drinking blood is not something that is accepted by societal standards. I am sure that there are silly excuses that people could come up with to try to explain why they are drinking blood- and hey! To each his own! But- the way that you describe things, it sounds as if your friends are engaging in very very unhealthy activities.

It is NEVER okay to cut yourself...
    If you are in a bad situation or feel the overwhelming need to cut yourself to "escape the emotional pain" (or whatever the reason)... then it is time to seek professional help.

Every school has a counselor that is ALWAYS available to talk to you. You can start to actually heal the scars instead of continuing to make them deeper.

If you have a family member or adult that you can talk to about this stuff--- DO IT!!! You would be surprised how understanding adults can be.

I know it's difficult to tell your friends that you think they are engaging in unhealthy activities and you don't want to be a part of that... but sometimes, you have to be the stronger person. Don't let your friends bring you down. Maybe once they see that you are happy and healthy, they will strive to have the same kind of emotional health that you have gained :)

Don't be afraid to seek help! Drinking blood is emotionally unhealthy. Cutting yourself is unhealthy behavior. Don't succumb to peer pressure.

Feel free to pm me anytime you want to talk :)

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.