HELP WITH BUILD PLZ

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *arnola (01), Mar 31, 2012.

1. Ok so I'm going for a heavy hitter build, I'll put my current build, what I'm doing and other info, then any info, hints, tips, ideas, etc, etc you have that's constructive
    -----------------[BUILD]--------------------
    (20 lands unlocked)
    3 guilds (lvl 3)
    4 subs (lvl3)
    1 sub (lvl 1)
    1 castle (lvl 1)
    11 forges (lvl 3)
    ------------------[ other ]-------------------
    -I have 1.2 billion gold
    -One 2 billion ally who's max plunder bonus is 9.2mil
    -my max plunder is at 5m right now
    -my clan does all TFO and I make around 500mil every time (each one takes an hour)
    -------------------[questions]-------------
    should I keep converting my forges to subs or focus on getting my last lands and go to CF?
    Should I keep the guilds or sell one make it a sub and make the other two lvl 4?

So any extra info, tips , hints, ideas , etc. Tell me on my wall or post below

2. Keep guilds and make them all level 4. You're better off going subs then getting the lands and converting them to CF later.

3. MissBehave is correct, go with Subterranean Factories then convert them to Cursed Foundries later.

4. Ok thanks for the help

5. Your doing good, if you ever need more help just Wall/PM me.

6. I'd say get guilds to lvl 4 first, then upgrade ur lvl 1 sub to lvl 3. Then start the conversion from lvl 3 forge to lvl 2 sub. I don't recommend u go from lvl 3 forge to lvl 1 sub. Lose stats and plunder. Make sure to always have max plunder!

7. I saved my gold till I knew I could fully upgrade my sub to lv 3 which costs 1.35 Billion

8. I wouldn't bother with CF, having some myself. Coe's or Titans are better for stats and plunder/def, respectively. Remember too that it's good to have at least 1 Coe for the extra 2 attacks per unload.

9. But I don't ever unload, I skim. It gives me much more and and I never war, just EB

10. that made me giggle

11. Hey I understand my methods could be wayy better. That's why I made the thread. So if your not gonna help and give me tips or anything, don't waste your or my time.

12. Convert all to stables. Take my advice, i learned it from spragga farming me to reset, stables win.

13. Upgrade castle soon

14. I plan to when I get those last 4 lands

15. Worry about buying all your lowlands before your build. Your goal is always T4 buildings. As you unlock your lands don't waste your gold on T3.

Build a T2 of your choice or a guild to level 3. Once you are lc begin to replace all buildings with T4 level
    1 of your choice.

Once this is done buy highland lands untill the 9billion land. Now start to upgrade all the T4 level 1 buildings to level 2 one by one.

Once they are all completed to level 2 buy the next few highlands until it cost 15 bil then start completing all your T4 level 2 to level 3.

Once done buy the rest of your highlands one by one placing T4 of your choice and finishing them before buying the next land.

This is the fastest route to becoming stronger and grow.

16. 1x Beastiary(level 3),21x Forge(level 3),1x Guild(level 4),1x Subterranean Factory(level 3),1x Castle(level 1) that's donkey for ya

17. Thanks a1 you deffentt have been the most help