The Fail Strip In All It's Glory

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DeFi-Jigsaw, Mar 30, 2012.

1. As the thread says im going to explain in detail how to **** up a strip of epic preportion. Now its been 4 hrs sence IS started my failed strip atempt. After they all ran 24 crystals and noobed well over 1 trillion in funds to buy from me. They left me (after buying the pots back) with a net gain of over 17b. Now my bfa has went tword spy stats but at least we have cleaned 1 trill to strip theese tools proper

[​IMG]
    Notice the same allie bought than droped twice.
    Wait for it.
    [​IMG]
    Notice bought again than droped. Now this allie was again bought by another clanmate but kept. They had bought 400b and droped every allie thus allowing me to rebuy at a much cheaper price.

Hope you can all lurn from this as we will call this the IS strip.

JIGSAWCR/KOTFE/TS BOSS

Hope this gets stickied and put in best of.

2. Lmao 

3. @op: FAIL. :lol: (in the good way)
    @zenron.
    FAIL. (you suck)

4. I don't think jig gives a **** about what you think zen.

5. I really hate seeing zenron in forums

6. Zenron, really? If it didn't interest you, why post anything? Noob.

Nice jigsaw. Wtg IS.

7. lol thats funny op 

8. They're not spposed to strip that way

9. Anyways lolz

10. Awww... That's cute :)

11. Jigsaw that's hilarious! Zenron, you become more of a noob every day I swear.

12. Users browsing this forum: -----_____________-----, -Xll-_-llX-Chelle-XII-_-XIl-, bedding_reanimated, Captain-Spaulding, CaptainCaveman, chAirborne, Chive_On, ChuckNorris-King, cloverly, cougarhuntrr, DrDaemon, EAN-ChuckNorris5340, FatfortheWIN, FISH-HEAD, GLOBHAL, Google [Bot], Greenie, Guess_who_i_am, HYD, III_LSM_ChickenTLH_LSM_III, IlPIlOIlSIlTIlIIlEIl, IS___IIlII-Shibbsta-llIIl___IS, ITTl_CoTToN_ITTl_BuTToN_lTTI, I_I_I-DOC-I_I_I, I_I_I-FaTe-N-DeStInY-I_I_I, JIGSAW, joberhi, Kacee1013, LaMoucheNoire, Nobody, onening, P-N-o-Y-Jairus-HOP, quester101, rameninabowl, realboy2, Ritterbruder, SirThreeFour, Superman, Supreme_Soviet, The_arctic_furry_turtle, USA, _Lyonheart_, _PublicSpeaker_, ___llillxXDXAXNXTXEXxllill___ and 11 guests

that must hurt Globhal lol

13.  my name is in there

14. Good try opponents but you have to do better then that

15. Don't forget chelle and guess who I am. They are also IS (I think)

Anyways, last night they tried stripping one of us. Wasted 400b and he was online. Bought another land and some allies

16. And shibbsta is IS as well

17. Fail thread in all it's glory

18. Fail post in all it's glory. This thread isnt fail, it is very funny. It also represents how well IS fights...