Reset Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sabo_FC, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Reset Guide

Advantages
    • Extra ally slots
    • First 4 get percent bonuses
    Disadvantages
    •Takes time
    •Lose all progress

Why Reset

Ok there are 2 resets to get bonuses you can do highland reset in which if you have all 50 lands and you reset. You get 2 reset bonuses or you can do the single reset for 1 bonus

After Reset

After you reset go to WC and ask for a volley to 5 bill or so. Then by 9 lands and builds as many lvl 3 forges. Then go to a clan and do some eb's after all your 9 lands have lvl 3 forges buy 250 bribery gems at the market now go to a clam doing forgotten ones ask if you can do the item stage by your self. If you hit the item 250 times you should get 500 mil now buy a ally with that gold now repeat till you have 1.5 bil in ally now you can do what ever you want

Thx pls no hate troll
    This is my first guide

Thx to Fluffes for all the info

2. Fluffles??? Anyways it's not the best you didn't give really any helpful info besides the 2 different ways to reset and what to do after you reset so sorry I give

3. Thx for the comment

4. Not bad but no clan will let a random guy do the whole item stage alone and, their is ALWAYS someone that doesnt read cc/ca and does the item stage. Also, 500mil for 250 cheap items, I don't know if thats right(sorry if I'm wrong).

5. Wow.....................

6. No no and no

trust me u do not want to get caught copy and pasting,or just plain and simple stealing info.trust me i know by expirience so do not do it

7. Isn't this pretty much stolen?

8. Sticky 

9. First - research ur buildings n what bonuses they give u. Forges don't give u a bonus, caths give u a 5% plunder bonus, n the first beast gives u 2 extra hits but take 5% from plunder bonus n add 5 minutes per beast to ur regen time. Also guilds give u the best ally plunder.

Second - what's up with having to go to wc to get volleyed up yet u have a clan that'll let u get all items? That clan should volley u then do volleys with u. No wonder u say it takes time. (Note to new players: If u need volleyed up n ur clan don't volley u then ur clan sucks! Leave quick n find a good clan with good leaders!)

Third - where's the detail on what u get after each reset n how much the % bonus is? Where's the info on how many extra ally slots? How can u say u lose all progress when u get items that resetting is the only way to get these items?

This entire thread is infested with useless and misleading info. Learn how to play b4 u post.

10. fail, but atleast you didnt fail as much as i did with bb codes :lol: