Best Tier 4 Build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DaBigDog239, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Ok so I have been asking around TI those who have been playing this game for a long time. asking them what the best build is. I have had many answer some saying COE is the best way to go, or COE is the worst, Foundries are better! And the truth is I don't know which one is the best..Please forum Help

2. TL FOR THE WIN!

3. ._. There is no best build... It just depends on how you like to play the game...

4. Stable *****. And who is your "experienced players?" Someone with the 90 day active achievement.

5. 6 Curse foundries level 3, castle level 2, and 43 SoS level 3

6. Kaw has many different builds.

But we can break it down to 4 builds for T4 that are pretty common.

1. Attack.

This is going to be mainly cursed foundries. It will have a very high attack that will make it successful for aggressive players. It gives an average plunder on eb's and will have weak defense.

2. Defensive.

This is made up of mostly Titan lairs. It has a very high defense making it very well protected from attacks. Plunder is good because of the 5% plunder bonus.

3. Balanced.

This build will have a similar attack and defense. It's built using Coe or circle of elements. Have a balanced attack and defense can allow you to attack and defend fairly well as long as you carry enough ally stats. It also has good plunder because you receive 2 extra hits using Coe.

4. Spy and hansel.

This build uses stronghold of shadows ( and 1 or more attack buildings if hansel ) the benefit to a spy. Very little to no ally's are required to be a spy and if hansel only enough to max plunder.

Spy's have some advantages over attack builds. Like the ability to steal with no link to your self unless you fail. And plunder for hansels can be good. But they can be attacked relatively easy.

Hope that helped a little. You can also read up on the strategy section of forums for more game play and build info.

7. In my opinion, u should go for all Coe and nothing else.

1. Plunder-wise, all t4 r virtually the same. By wulf's test, even with 49 t4, the greatest plunder difference is 4m. For first hit. Does it really matter?

However, given Coe provides extra two hits. Coe wins over both of them.

2. Coe doesn't take longer to regen. Just that it regen beyond 1hr for another two hits.

3. Coe gives best combined state, which will be taken into consideration in enemy's gold lost when u attk them.

4. War-wiseFor TL, u just take hits but can't retaliate.For CF, u can hit. But less able to def urself.Coe just sit in between. U can say Coe can do both or can't do both. Lol. However I still think it's worth it. Cuz every cf only gives 10k more attk. But 20k less def.

Leave allies out of discussion first. Everyone can hv same amount of allies.

8.  why not just build ONE coe tgen the rest tl's?