? for advanced spies

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Kureigu_Shoon (01), Oct 5, 2009.

1. Yo spies just wondering if you guys think it's a good idea for me to up my lvl 2 spies to 3... I'm not a spy build just use them to scout I have 200+mil banked so moneys no issue here. Just wanted some input from you pure spies.... Thanks.

2. Convert back to soldiers, they keep nerfing spies

3. Unbank all your mula then once that's done I'll let you in on the secret *hides his assassins*

4. Don't waste 75M on a level 3 if you're only using them to scout

Most ofyour targets won't have high spy def to begin with as an army build, besides, army makes way more than spies now and more often

5. Stick with your current set up, money would be better spent on land and soldiers or towers... If it works don't break it.

6. Stick with your current set up, money would be better spent on land and soldiers or towers... If it works don't break it.

7. Lubu, upgrade em and beside scouting use them to steal from Raven to make an extra few mil an hour on the side of attacking peeps since scouts don't use much spies

8. Corinthian, not sure if you noticed but we get nerfed every Sunday. Anyhow, I'm using 302 spies per building when I do an action. Our regen rate is 367 spies every 5 min. That's not alot of doing anything compared to soldiers only using 52 soldiers that regens 167/5min. That's 3 action for them to our 1.

9. Maybe the saterday/Sunday spot is when they put in thier updates, I was just saying to upgrade his existing guilds to 3s and use those not to total convert.like I said, he wil make 2-3 mil per hour I think. Outside of that, sure I get your point on soldiers get more hits per regen to our like say 1.5 per steal although I think we get equal hits as attackers if we use them to scout with(scouting uses less spys I think) so there is some logic to this( note: havnt tested the scout bit too seriously yet)

10. Looks like scouting uses 56 spies, maybe for that purpose it might be worth it

11. Looks like between my last post on here and now, the soldier loss went up from 52 per attack to 84.

Maybe the devs are listening in on us! 

12. Big Brother is Always Watching lol and yes keep track of the other threads they are talking about overall upped losses too

13. FAIL THREAD DON'T POST OR BUMP

14. This thread is 8 months old o.o

15. Chriz, you fail. Check dates next time.