Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Do I lose the same amount of troops on different level quests, or is it according to difficulty

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

The first quest will use the minumium number of troops needed to attempt. If you have a smaller build the less troops you have it will use more and more troops total. The last quest willcause you to use a lot.

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What is mithril?

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

WHAT IT DOSE ?
    It's a thing that you get from winning wars. It temporarily boost powers, hide allies,and color your name.

REQUIREMENTS FOR IT!
    You need to have all 25 lowlands explore. Then you must upgrade castle to lvl 2.( *note* you don't get 5 free mithril anymore )

Where to find it ?
    Device:In the marketplace for idevice.
    For pc: it should have its own tab.
    Android: who know ask slayerbob he always knows.

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Upgraded. Castle 4 billion

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

This is a touchy subject but, can you use UDID faker, but only for your idevices? If you know the UDID of your other idevices, can you access them on one iDevices?

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yes you can do that. That is why you dont give your UDID to people. They can use a faker to hack into your account.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Theoretically. It's not allowed, though. (Us mods had a debate about that awhile ago, come to think of it...) but really, I wouldn't do so.

If you're the type who has an iPhone and tons of iPods, and want to use the iPod accounts on the go, try finding a WiFi-application for your iPhone that lets you set up a hotspot with your phone service internet. It's easy, just use a search engine and you'd find some ways ;)

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I just discovered I have telekinesis and I was wondering if mods can ban it yet.

Now I only want a mods answer.

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Also I saw a Chinese man set parer on fire with just the power of his hand. (inside joke)

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

This thread is for serious questions regarding Kaw game play. Please don't spam or post useless things here.

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I asked for a mod to answer my question. So please leave.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Zach - KaW related or you can leave. A1 does not have to leave because you wanted a mods answer to a non-KaW related question.

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Well the mods were discussing is telekinesis worth a ban. So I wanted to know if they outlawed it yet.

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Zach. Shut up. :p

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

There's your answer ^

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Thanks for the answer wrathbane!

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

7 sdp's won't get you far, Zach. :lol:

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

No they won't. :lol:

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What's the difference in plunder/overall earnings for a hansel with 40 guilds vs. a hansel with 40 SOS? Same answer for ebs and pvp?