item caps

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WE_Commando_Huhub_FU, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Is there a cap on items per eb n please no stupid forum junkie comments just facts would be good for a change

2. You can only get 1 of each equip... Except i think you can get 2 rings... I'm not sure about the pots though.

3. As in for example the reckoning you will use healing aura is there a cap on how many pots/items per eb

4. Nope, you can keep using pots on the item phase till the item phase is done, or until you run out of pots.

5. If you are talking about using potions then no, there is no cap.

6. But for example I've used 1500 items on origins for a 4.2b plunder no attk no assas, so on average 1.4bill per 500 items, then next eb used 1750 items for 4.7b plunder roughly, which is way less then 1.4b per 500 items...

7. Who cares? Ebs suck. Farming ftw

Pure Evil

8. You now have 3 threads on the active topics board. No one else today has done this. That makes you a "forum junkie"

9. Agreed one is too pay respect but nonetheless correct!!

10. Stop the ebs and farm somebody

11. Yo the difference in your plunder has to do with the plunder others gained. If everybody assassinated I don't think you'd get a bonus at the end, or if you do it'll be tiny. I used to make the most money in hauntings with clans that wouldn't let you use spies.