EB Items Theory

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by dragonpro822, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I think that the items are more centered towards spies/hansels. For this reason I have no idea. But I think i have figured out a possible theory of increasing your chance of getting the item. I believe that you need somewhere between 2-4 unloads on the EB to increase your chance for the item being yours. Also it might help to throw pots (potions). If you do all of this you should have the item in the end or at least a good bonus. I have no proof but this is what i think you need to do to get the equipment.

2. No. You need to be super active. I got a SS to prove it

3. Please dont post wrong and feel free to post your ideas on this thread as well.

4. @slade please post the SS i would like to see it

5. I unloaded 2 times but never did any pots

6. @ pro did you get the item? I said it might help to throw pots

7. Bro* not pro lol sorry

8. [​IMG]
    Last post on the bottom

9. It's random, and he is a character in a book.... So go ask him

10. Slade; ive tried being extremely active and i have but i have no success. I unloaded 3 times on NML and threw some pots and got the arm plate

11. Yes I got item and I unloaded little more or little less than 2 unloads

12. Don't believe it. I have used 300 plus crystals to get only 3 items. Alt used 6 and has 8 items now.

13. Ive also seen a fellow clan member do the same ( he is in a different clan now then when he got his item)

14. Hiromi; i said it was a theory

15. Totally random

16. Here is my 2€, it is a lottery. The amount of actions you successfully do enters your name in that many times. In the end a certain amount of names are picked. So even if you only completed 1 action you have a chance. The more actions the better your odds, but some people are just unlucky.

17. Here is the actually EB drop theory - IT'S COMPLETELY RANDOM!!!!!

18. It cant be random because the same people get the item over and over

19. Their's a equation to the item drop but it's very complicated. So, your just stupid.

20. Thank you! Makes sense... Theres probably a little more to it than that, but you cant ignore the devs!