Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

It's not about amount it's about bfa  or bonus stats from ally's.

To get a rank of roughly 9k-10k you will need roughly a 3.0 mil bfa. That's 3.0 mil stats combined from your ally's.

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You sir, take a sarcastic question too seriously.

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If you aren't asking a serious question, don't bother posting on the thread

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I'm pretty sure that, even if I have 900 trillion in allies, bit gives 200 bfa, it is still useless. Serious question just for Patrick, why do the spies do much less damage, even though the base stat is much higher, compared to attack?

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Sorry this is a place for players with questions. Looking for answers. Please don't use it to bolster your post with silly nonsense.

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Bolster?

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Inflate raise increase.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I don't have much experience as a spy. I would've thought with your stats you would know the answer yourself.

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Because spies were made to be as a bonus, not as your main stat. Spies were made for an extra, so KaW made a formula, trying to detour people from spy builds.

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If your asking why spies do less damage then an equal size attack build. It's based on the amount of hits a spy can do verses an attack build.

Let's look at assassinations you get 3 assassinations compared to 2 attacks per regen. Let's say attack build does 150 damage per hit. Assassination will do roughly 100. So they do roughly the same damage but the spy appears to do less damage per hit.

Hope that is simple enough analogy.

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Hm. Actually, why is it that troop usage is steal<attack<assassinate<scout. I never understood that.

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I'm not sure what dictates troops used in spy verses attack. I do know troops used varies with defenders pots ally's and any other bonuses he has helping defense.

As for any other differences I'm not sure.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I think that it's steal<attack<assassinate<scout cause it's hidden money<shown money<hidden troops kill<pretty useless

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Please don't bypass in this thread.

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

There is nothig there to suck

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What is the item in the reckoning?

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Healing Aura - defense pot. 62,500k gold a piece

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Ok thank you :)

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Are there really two world chats????