LB Reform: The Devs reply to our Petition

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Well the devs have replied to our petition. Justin (!) had this to non-committal comment to say about our petition for a reformed leader board:

Justin replied:
    Thank you for taking the time to write in with your concerns.

There are many factors involved in the calculation of the Leaderboards, and the calculation is under constant review to better reflect the most powerful players in the game. We improve this, and other, features in the game through the data we collect on how players interact with the feature, as well as player feedback (like your petition).

We consider player feedback an important part of our game, and the key to the success of our products. We will take your recommendations into consideration as we continue to improve the game.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write in with these concerns, I appreciate the fans in the game who are committed to making KaW a fun and fair game to play.
    Thanks,
    A Thinking Ape Support

I have not yet written a reply to Justin(!), so please give me any input you have. Thanks.

2. No Beiber jokes please. Lol

3. 100 words with no answer 

4. Tell them if they truly appreciated our suggestions, maybe they should listen to them for once.

5. similar to WoW's "soon" :lol:

6. Let's hope they actually make the changes now. These things take time, so if they do decide to implement a change, it could take 6 months or more.

7. Canned response with the part about leader board added in.
    If you figure out a way for there to be more nob sales in this reformed LB idea. Those greedy fuckers will be all over it like a fat kid on a twinkie !

When was the last time Devs implemented a players idea ?

Hmmmmmmm wait I know that answer. NEVER !

Although I believe there needs to be a change. I also believe it will never happen.

8. I'd rather have damn achievement bonus' than a change in the lb.

9. You do realise that means "no" in complicated language

10. You should reply back: "You couldve just answered no"

11. lol I agree it is non-committal, so we need to keep the pressure on. Will write back soon.

@Tornado. You should think before you open your mouth. The present lb system was designed as a response to a request of some spies. it has already been remodeled a few times.

12. Add a cash spent leaderboard! For players who spent most cash. Would be epic

13. For April first :lol:

14. I support trolls idea. I would laugh so hard at the people on that lb...

15. Don't give up on this. Give them a reply.

16. I plan to. Gimme time. lol

17. Anyone have an idea how lb is calculated? I have seen several people that are above in clan rank but not on lb curious as to why.

18. swabia is probably the only player who they listen too if im correct he created the notification sytem they put in the game around a yr ago i think :!:

19. some people might have top atk and def stats but you have too think about the percent boost tht pro packs and the new equipment give too which changes lb ranking alot thats why we see top players drop alot if im correct not saying i am

20. i hope those answer your questions too the best of my knowledge ( which aint more than a peanut :lol: )