Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Rather than transferring, if you go through the tutorial on your iPhone, then link your PC and iPhone, you can play on both. Go to www.kingdomsatwar.com and press link iPod/iPhone button, or if you're on mochi i think there is a button at the top of the screen to link them.

If you wish to start a new PC account, and have it solely on your phone, email support@athinkingape.com and they should be able to help you :)

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

So if i make an iphone acc...then link ...my pc acc will overwrite the iphone acc so i can play with my pc acc on my phone?

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

That is correct. You will be asked to choose one account to delete. Pick the iPhone account, and the PC account will now be playable on both :)

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Ohhh sweeet ... Thanks miss-b- your a ...much appreciated

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

It wont let me link my pc acc to my phone...it onli links the opposite way round 

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

That didn't occur for me. If you wish, you can always do the second option and email the devs, and then link it once that has happened :)

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Iv emailed them but no response yet...ill get back to you when thay get back to me lol thanks for the help

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Usually a 24-28 hour wait for a reply. :)

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What percent of money do u get for dropping an ally?

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I believe you loose 40%, and get 60% back.

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Why would KaW tell me not to cheat, we're watching,?
    Is this normal?
    I don't cheat

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Spacer

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If youre doing nothing wrong just ignore the message. Its a standard message ifthe suspect something.

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

KaW is your lord and master, like Pie. KaW watches everything, EVERYTHING. When you power on your device, when you sleep, eat, pee, even when you touch yourself... especially when you touch yourself, KaW is watching. Be wary, KaW will know when you cheat, so don't do it. You can appease KaW by touching yourself often.. Just saying. Trust me, I been around a long time ;)

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If you're active for a long time, the devs get suspicious and may believe you to be botting. If you are on for an extended period of time, you should probably cut your playing time down

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Maybe it's my little habit of hitting the button 2 at a time waiting and then hitting it again 

Is this KaW really watching me???

Stalker...

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Depends, KaW only watches the younger players. They say it's to protect them, but I know what's up. Let's just say that Kaw is the candyman, and he keeps an ever vigilant eye on the younglings.

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

 Thats so weird 

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I'm not sleeping tonight

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Can't find kaw at my android phone any idea why?