The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Which old witch? The shrieking pre-pubescent hell-borne witch!

2. I'll start one if the apocalypse stories now, watch for it  you can post on the story thread, I don't see why I should clog up the first page with 3 threads

3. It's up, I hope you like it

4. Well friends of FF, I believe I am going to stop writing here, as my poems have only recieved a warm embrace by a select few. Yes good people of KaW, I think I shall be soon taking my leave. Thank you.

5. No! Your poems are awesome! They really make me smile, I likes u free verses!

6. Thanks but I dunno. :/ -sigh- >.<

7. Take a break and reflect. I think, especially with poetry that you shouldn't write for other's approval. Write for yourself, write because you enjoy it.

Seth

8. Third Seth.
    No one listens to me but I don't give two shits

9. Hey folks check out my wall. Bye. >_>

10.  did you really?!

11. My cousins finally shut up and went to sleep.
    I hate them.
    I come home from school to find one trying to snap my Japanese copy of My Neighbour Totoro and my Princess Monoyoki (better voice acting)

After stopping a crime to awesomeness, I go to my room and find the younger one putting my headset on his butt. Which goes on my head, after going on his butt.

After chasing a 9 year old with his trousers pulled down I needed a drink. And find the elder has given up on snapping my DVDs, his equal, drinking MY Cherry Lucazade. No one drinks MY Cherry Lucazade. And I'm not getting my money by the power of my Mum. Cos I bought MY Cherry Lucazade for ME to drink, not some stupid poser.

When that ordeal is over, the buttset one is trying to drip paint on my hardback, signed copy of the first Skulduggery Pleasant.

So it's 12:35AM of this moment.
    I started writing this at 12:30AM; I have a maths test and more Latin reading tomorrow.

FML.

12. Wow. I remember the last time I felt something remotely near that despair/annoyance.

I was on a skiing trip for thee days, (2 years ago, roughly), and I'd brought my favorite stuffed animal (Penguins for teh lulz!).

Now, my uncle (younger than me), and my mom's friends dumbass of a son decided to play tug of war.

He almost lost his leg before the dumbass crashed into the wall. So, the tale got even more depressing after Build-a-bear Workshop said they don't make those anymore, so I couldn't get a new one. AND, you can't stitch it together without ruining it entirely.

So, to this day, my dearest Squeaky has spent his time in a build-a-bear pajama suit, and NOBODY IS GOING TO TOUCH HIM, OR I WILL PERSONALLY TEAR OUT THEIR SPINES AND USE THEM AS JUMP ROPES, AND IF THAT'S NOT LONG ENOUGH, I ADD THEIR FAMILIES TO IT.

13. That's deep...

14. And I mean it.

15. *pokes the space near squeaky*

16. Well I can't top either of those, but I went to my local video game store to buy mass effect today...

It was closed...
    And the store is closing for good.

Pretty rage inducing.
    But not like the two above me.

Seth
    /end rant

17. o_O

I felt rage like that before... But not as bad...

My little brother comes in my room in the mornings and steals stuff. He also moves stuff.
    One morning, very early in said morning, I wake up to him in my face, scream, and shove him out of the room.
    I need my privacy. I now sleep with locked doors.
    A few days later, I discover a stash of things he's taken.
    Now no-one goes in my room unless they WANT to be murdered slowly and painfully.

18. Wow...
    I can't top any of those...so glad I don't have siblings and my cousins respect my personal space when I see them

Probably the only I can say is how I had a project due on Monday, a test on Tuesday, a test of Wednesday a project due, a project due today and a presentation essay outline due tomorrow. I was also given a stack of theory homework to do and an 5 paragraph essay to write over the march break. When I finally get back after march break I have an essay due and a math test....
    Joy to the world