The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Spirited away was amazing, but what I liked most was the music. It matched so well...

2. I've started a book, I don't know if you've seen the TV show bones(fictional forensics show) but its based on that. I'll post it when I get a chance :p

3. This is the first chapter(sorry it's so short but it's my first attempt at a book). It's called...

Truth Be Told

Chapter 1

She edged, with her back flat against the wall, around the back of a derelict building. Her gun held out in front of her. Just another day out in the field. Of course, she wasn't always working out in the open, fighting crime, arresting criminals. She worked in the lab, analysing evidence and identifying bodies. Her name was Tammy Carlson. She was a member of the E.U Law & Forensics Institute.
    A Crash was the first sign of trouble. It was an abandoned house, for gods sake, no one should be there. Her colleague Chris was behind her, trying to devise a plan; they needed to get whoever was in there. A brick flew through a window right between her and Chris. Close. Too close.
    They ran round the corner. A rickety, wooden door was hanging from it's hinges. Tammy pulled out her torch from her belt and shone it at what looked like a destroyed kitchen. The floor was stained with blood. A baseball bat was on the floor; it had blood on it too. There was a rancid smell in the air. A rotting smell. Tammy and Chris knew what was coming. They followed a trail of scarlet red blood. The smell got stronger until they found what they knew was there...A body :eek: .

Hope you like the first chapter. Please comment on it and I'll post the second chapter soon.

4. Hey, im planning on taking my apocalypse rp story into a story. It's set in today's time period. I am planning on creating several stories set during different times. Would you rather them be on the same story thread or different ones?

5. Different ones, makes it easier to find each seperate on. ;)

6. Howl's moving castle... Was interesting. I only watched the end, and we never finished it, but it seemed good...

7. It kills me how quiet this place is nowadays...

8. Then make it loud!
    Well, as loud as a Writers café can be I suppose.

Seth

9. What ever happened to irin?

10. My school gave me £10 (about $15-17) for going to school. Which is amusing in my opinion.
    What should I buy?

Keep in mind it has to be on amazon and about $15/£10.

:L

11. *sets off fireworks inside Cafe*
    LOUD ENOUGH!?

12. -sends in Justin bieber and blasts his music- LOUD ENOUGH!? >:D

13. Needs to be quieter now.

14. BEIBER?! KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

15. O.O FIRE. FIRE. FIRE.

16. Please! Make her stop!

17. -kills beiber- DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!! :D (wizard of oz reference. :3)