Continue this story! >.<

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Psychonaut (03), Feb 29, 2012.

1. I was surrounded. One that looked like Bloody Mary to my left, a Grudge look-a-like to my right, and two terribly scarred girls in front and behind me. I looked for a way out. I'd have to fight.
    I took a deep breath and just ran. Ran through the eternally cold, bloody "bodies", until I came face to face with It.
    It opened its mouth.
    "Oh no!" I thought. "It's going to.. To.. Nooo!!"
    "Baby, baby baby ooooh! Like baby, baby baby noooo! Like baby, baby baby ooh! I thought you'd always be mine.. Mine!" it sung, it's girlish features happy.
    My ears, they hurt so badly. And just looking at it was burning my eyes out. This is a terrible way to die..

(Continue this story on!! ^^)

2. I screeched with pain filling my ears. I fell to the ground holding back tears as my hair swung covering my face. The girlish noise made my ears feel like they were bleeding. I dug my nails into my skin then lost all power over my body.

I silently started to twitch like I was being possessed over a demon or something. I flew up into the air with foam forming at the corned of my mouth. Chocking noises came from my throat. I fell to the ground with my long brown hair covering my face.

After I landed on my knees I stood up and my eyes were a deadly blood red. I fixed my hair and stared at the singer. "Kill them." he commanded as I turned my head. Instantly I stuck my hand out choking them. I had no control. The grudge and Bloody Mary fell to ground dead and I smirked turning around. "Anything else........ Master?

3. Anyone like how I finished the story xD

4. @OP

don't you think you should be off role playing as a cat instead

5. Actually, that was a fail because I don't RP them anymore. DERPTY DERP

6. once a warrior cat. always a role playing freak meow kitty kitty

7. Stop being Lamer Than FDR's legs bro... All of yal little wanna be trollers

8. I'm leaving it at that. Just STOP. Wing Lamer Than FDR's Legs! I mean srsly, c'mon!!

9. the whole FDR lame/paralyzed leg joke is pretty retarded.

just like you and the warrior cat culture.

10. You think it's "lame" (no pun intended) because you aren't smart enough to get it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a LIFE to go live that doesn't revolve around little babies and a children's game.

11. And lolz, can you not read? I've already stated that Idont rp warrior cats anymore.

12. Then a screeching noise in my head. I fell to my knees, clutching at my head ripping chucks of hair out of my skull. The noise was getting worse. "you tricked me!" I whispered at the floor, blood dripped from my scalp a drop of this crimson liquid rolled down my nose and on to my lip. I curled up my fists into a ball and arched my back, screaming at the sky... "YOU TRICKED ME!"

13. lol @ you trying to play adult. says the person who used to role play as a cat....

and yes I do get it. lame = paralyzed = bum legs = out of service = youre an idiot.

meow

14. No, it means you are the "idiot".. Stop being FDR's legs And grow up "d_bo"

15. And ha Ÿøú think your soo cool and funny? News flash! Your not! An your little "meow" thing, is stupid and is actually at a 4th grade level. Are you in 4th grade d_bo?

16. @OP: [​IMG]

If he does any of these, you can request him to leave.