The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Haha, hvent played it yet. Looks good

2. I still think Wind Waker was the pinnacle of the series. Nothing that came after it could really compare.

Seth

3. I think OoT is by far the best.

Maybe it's because I've only played Four Swords, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, and OoT.

4. Legend of Zelda has another game huh?

5. ^Uneducated in the way of good games

6. Eh....I'm not that big of a gamer

7. Please read my thread, I know it's an rp but I am planning on creating a story out of it. All I had is the idea.

8. I played majora's mask, ocarina of time, four swords, a link to the past, twilight princess... And yup

9. Skyward sword was released last year Stora… :L

10. 12353 posts......Woah......*stares in awe*

11. Didn't TN3U nearly get this many posts?

12. @Paradox ....errr....I knew that!...

Lol

Thx for the info paradox

13. Notice: when you ask me to delete posts, your thread is no longer bumped. It reverts back to the date that it was last posted on. So, if you wrote a story in December and request all of the posts to be deleted, it will no longer be on page one of FF. It will be back with the other threads that were made in December. You can search for your thread via pc search option.

Also, If you don't want people to post on your thread, please make the notice to post on the feedback thread ACTUALLY READABLE!!!!

Lastly, if you feed the trolls and respond to posts on your thread, then it is YOUR OWN FAULT that your thread is getting trolled. If you get a post on a story thread and you don't want it there, just wall me. It might take me a day to get to it, but I WILL get to it.

I will NOT go about deleting several pages of silly arguing back and forth when the OP is asking for it by responding in a negative manner. Please respect your own rules and do not post on your own stroy threads.

14. I was so nerdy I bought it the day it came out, five minutes after school.
    I finished at 2:00PM and my school is right next to a shopping centre :L

15. Lol I'm guessing it was worth it?

16. Just watched Howl's Moving Castle.

Not as good as Laputa, IMO, but both pale in comparison to Spirited Away, which is topped finally by Nausicaa.

The guy's a freaking genius, I say

17. Love those movies. My favorite has to be spirited away

18. I never watch dubbed amines or anime movies. Always watch Japanese sub.