Take a chance sign ups

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *zombieprincess13 (01), Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hello kaw world, "Take a Chance" is about a young girl who's parents where killed ( most read story to know how) and she was sent to live with her aunt in a new town and she was taking chances on meeting new people and they go on these adventures.
    So this is what I need 10 charters 3 of them to be mean or bullies etc. and 1 of them a mysterious kid and all others average kids with a twist. Hope that all made sense!
    Name:
    Looks:
    Acts:
    And can you please leave a thing they really like and a thing they just can't stand.
    Thanks!

2. Come on guys help me out here!

3. Name: Kaya Sullivan

Twist: Very, VERY severe Agoraphobia

Looks: Tall, dark-skinned girl, very pretty, with long, silky black hair and deep chocolate-brown eyes. She mostly has feathers and beads tied into her hair.

Acts: Very shy and sometimes reclusive, and always thinks something very bad will happen if she goes outside. (Agoraphobia)

4. Really likes: Books

Can't stand: Her twin brother (someone else can make)

5. Thanks!!!! Can you maybe see if anyone of your friends can make her twin?

6. Name:Chase Sulliven

Looks: Slightly taller than his sister, tan, green eyes.

Characteristics:Very outgoing, loves comics, plays football, reads mysteries and action packed books.

7. Hate sister.

8. Twist: Can not stand small creatures. Spiders, worms, rats, etc.

9. Why are there so many realistic stories? Is imagination gone?

The world was built off of imagination! Order came from chaos! Can you not think of something?

I know for a fact that within everyone's mind there is one region, where chaos reigns and no laws take hold. But that's called Insanity! It's also known as creativity!

I DEMAND INSANITY D:<

10. Name: Briar Rose
    Talent: Is an amazing singer
    Appearance: A Beautiful Teenage Girl, Long Wavy Nightblue hair, Emerald Eyes, Ivory Skin, Slim, Puts Sparkling Gems in Her Hair
    Acts: Isn't Shy, Energetic, Happy, Active, And Loves to Help People
    Can't Stand: SPIDERS

11. Briar Rose sounds familar....

Name: Treasure Ash
    Appearance: Tanned Skin, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes (A Bit Like Lauren Cimorelli) , Very Pretty, Skinny With A Beauty Mark Near Her Nose.

12. Personality And Bio: Since Treasure has been popular all he life she feels that she needs to live up to the sterotype "popular personality" so she pretends she is really dumb and mean although she is smart and sweet. She doesnt eat much except a few salads a week so she is anorexic. She wears contacts at school But at home she wears big glasses

13. Personality: Act dumb and mean even though she is really sweet and extremely intelligent so she is popular. Wears contacts.

14. Name:Anastasia (Ana)Day

Twist:Very mean

Looks:Tan skin,blonde wavy hair,emerald eyes,wears mini skirts,wears tops that go up to her belly button,is very pretty

Acts:Mean,sarcastic,sometimes nice,always has great ideas,"

Doesn't like:Brother

15. Thanks sooooooo very much everyone just a few more characters and I think where done.
    I'll try to include as many of them as possible if any of you can come up with a main character that is normal but not normal ( if you know what I mean ) that would be awesome!!!
    Thank again 