how come I'm silenced?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *CoS-DJ-Smiles (01), Feb 19, 2012.

1. I just started playing this game today and I can't talk to anyone reset my account or anything. Why would this be? Note my little brother used to play but on his own iPod... And when I downloaded it already had a saved game :/

2. Sucks to be you bro

3. If not 3rd silence wait24 hours .

4. Thanks nom btw what does cos Stand for it's in my name as well

5. You have the 120 days achievement, which means someone will have to have used the account before. Assuming no one else has access to it, taking it should be fine for you. As to why you're silenced, whoever had the account before got him or herself permanantly silenced by breaking the rules 3 times.

To reset, try linking it to the PC and go from there, or send feedback or an email to support@athinkingape.com. Also, you can ask for the silence to be lifted, if the last silence was one month or longer ago.

Happy kawing. ~Wrathbane.

6. Your brother may (may) have used this game on your iPod without you knowing. I'd try emailing support@athinkingape.com telling your situatution. they may or may not unsilence and fix your problem. include your playing KaW your username. a response may take up to a day or 2

7. it stands for a clan called Conclave Of Shadows.

8. Thanks for your help everyone :) now I know this sounds nooby but why is wrathbanes name in green?

9. He's a mod, lol.

10. He's a mod, basically a cop.

11. Oh how many mods are there? And who are they?

12. I like to. Call moderators snotergators

13. 16 mods like 8 active

14. Current mods -

Yarmes
    Meisha
    CanadianGal
    Melissa
    Wrathbane
    Moose
    Wulf
    J3abys-in-J3lack
    -TOS-Corinthian
    Majesty
    Donkey

Not sure about Serpent's activity.

15. Yarmes, Majesty, Bellemorte, Wrathbane, Meisha, Melissa, Donkey and a couple more.

16. Go to "Other kaw chat" or whatever on the forum topics. Look for "KaW moderators". You'll see Wulf's current moderator list.