The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. @Panda I'm a bit of a casual player Guess Wii is for me then? 
    @Cheese I already have 3 computers at home. One's a laptop, one's a PC and the third is a Mac I don't think I need anymore lol

2. @Iron isn't GameCube like super old?

3. Nintendo is and always will be the masters of video gaming. :p

4. Just cause it old don't mean it's not cool

5. You guys are to high tech, I have a: n64 Nes SNes GameCube All ds and a Sn64

6. Oh yea a psp go ps3 and new iPod 4

7. A Gamecube once fell off a shelf and hit me in the head. To this day I still keep it imprisoned in a larger cube made of plastic which I store in a metal rectangle.

And to answer your question stora, It really depends on what games your into and how long you want to wait for them. Xbox's kinect system has received fantastic reviews and has the main advantage of not requiring a controller to play. However, it fairly new, and more difficult to create a game with. This means that at the moment, the kinect game selection is quite small. However with time, more and more games will be released. The wii offers a more traditional method, with the motion sensing controller. The main benefit is that there is much more selection of games, including some classics that are only available for the Wii. Another thing to consider is that the latest Nintendo console (I don't recall the name) is rumored to be unveiled sometime this year.

Seth

8. The Wii U.

I've looked on Nintendo's website and it's features and it looks really cool

9. Hello everyone, I'm pantsofhope (you can just call me pants ;) ) I am new here In fan faction and plan to make a few stories, start a editing group for writers and show this forum the "proper way to role play" witch writers will enjoy, a example....

player one:
    Silaan glanced at the stranger, showing little interest in the man. "hello." He said rather plainly.
    Player two:
    "It's odd to find someone out here in the middle of the night wearing nothing but shorts, are you cold?" Danny asked, giving Silaan a small smile.
    So pretty much instead of *I sat down* it's more of a third person point of view, it's like more then one person writing a story, making it more detailed and more enjoyable to read.

any who, I hope you all will enjoy my writing and uh stuff ;)

10. Way to Manu posts

11. Pants, the point of rp is that your the character. So the *sits down* is mainly used to bump. This is a Horrid rp fan fic. Check pimd for some legit rping

12. Pants, we don't approve of RPs here. We accept stories.

Not hating on you for it, just saying this is not the place for role plays. You come to write stories, you stay to write stories.

13. Spelling Fan Fiction wrong is an excellent way to start an introduction.
    Seth

14. Oh, by the way. You're in the wrong place, buddy. Fan Faction's next door.

15. ;( pimd role play is scary

16. Pimd is scary o.o

17. oops .... :lol: I won't role play if it's not approved, Just writing is fine with me. :D

is it okay if I say I have no idea what pimp is? :oops:

18. It's another KaW game.

Welcome to fanfiction :D

19. I think I have a problem.
    It's 3AM and I'm not tired at all.
    I woke up at 5AM.
    22 hours and I don't feel any effects…