how to "push" noobs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Rubyfire, Feb 13, 2012.

1. The standard form of money transfer to help noobs is a volley. But there is a more cost-effective way to transfer money espessialy in training clans where large quantities of noobs come all needing volley (note when dealing with a training clan allow the ammount of noobs to build up a little so repeated pushing is not needed). "pushing" a/few noob/s is supprisingly simple: volley a/few noob/s to a few (depending on how generous you are feeling) mill not i might add more than 3 mil. Instruct the noobs to spent all the cash on pots for the pot section of the eb of ur choice. Ask the rest of your clan members to refrain from doing the pot section when it comes up and allow the noobs to hit repeatedly. When the pot section is completed the rest of the clan members can continue, and complete the epic battle. The noobs will get a great deal of cash depending on what epic battle was done. Epic battles such as reconing are faster to complete and should give about 600 mill depending on how many noobs are present. One solid push a week should suffice.

2. Why would I give noobs my items?

3. Can we push them in a well or down a tall flight of stairs?

4. Whatever. Volley them to 100 bil and use them to push gold between accounts. Now both your need and theirs are met.