Wingless ~ Sign-ups

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -DaveStrider-, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, since my other story's sign-ups died recently, I shall make a new story, with less haters. Wingless is about a group of kids who were born with wings. (Ik, ik, it IS a Maximum Ride FanFic...) Nobody else knows about their wings, except for one girl. Carli. (Wall me for her description if you want it.)

So, I need a few (like four or five) characters. The limit one person can post is two. I will decide which ones I like most later, once about maybe five or six people post on this. Please, keep in mind that they have NO weapons, they are mostly normal middle-schoolers, (ages 12-14) and they CANNOT have pink skin, or red eyes, or purple wings. Keep it realistic. At the bottom of each description, please put Vuma as the code. If anyone has read the Maximum Ride series, please keep the wing descriptions like Max's and Dylan's. No pure white, perfect wings like Angel. (Just Cuz I HATE her.) No pure black wings like Fang. No blind kids like Iggy. (Even though He's my favorite character....)

~FORM~

Name;
    Gender;
    Age (12-14);
    Appearence (normally, without wings);
    Wing's appearence;
    Other;
    Code;

**NOTE**
    Any forms without the code will be imediately ignored.

2. Oh, come one people. Please help me.....

3. I don't understand how you want the wings appearance done. I am writing a description but you may have to change it if it's not how you want it.

4. Name: Bethan Smith
    Appearance: Average hight and skinny, she's fairly pretty but wears to much makeup and just looks odd. She is a slave to fashion an wears whatever is in all the time.
    Wings appearance: A really pale pink colour.
    Other: She spends a lot of time shopping and wants to be a modal.
    Code: vuma

5. Name: Bliss Valentine
    Appearance: Medium Skin, Wavy Brown Hair, Dark Greeny- Brown eyes. Beauty Marks near her eyes. Fairly Skinny Body.

6. Wings Appearance: Faint Pale Peach
    Other: Anorexic (if wanted)
    Code: Vuma

7. Name:Neo
    Appearance:bright white skin as if he never had a tan, 5 foot 4.75638 with thick black hair measuring exactly .1in at the smallest and 3.37 at the largest.
    Wings:Bronze color wings with tin colors running down them.
    Other:Has to be perfect and presise even if it means destruction. Enjoys bronze wings because they prove his favorite color is monotone. Voice is monotone.
    Code:vuma

8. Let me repost this

9. Name:Neo
    Appearance:bright white skin as if he never had a tan, 5 foot 4.75638 with thick black hair measuring exactly .1in at the smallest and 3.37 at the largest.ocean eyes but wears colored contact lenses instead of glasses making his right eye red and left eye green
    Wings:Bronze color wings with tin colors running down them.
    Other:Has to be perfect and presise even if it means destruction. Enjoys bronze wings because they prove his favorite color is monotone. Voice is monotone.
    Code:vuma

10. Dream
    Appearance: shoulder length Carmel hair,Ocean blue eyes,Stands 6ft 3in tall,Wears leather and jeans
    Wings: pure black primary feathers ,White secondary Feathers,blonde under feathers

11. Other: shy and loves to fly with bald eagles,loves to fight,reads books about angels,hates to show normal people her wings,

12. Btw Angel is really good!

13. Name: Alexzander 'Mad Hatter' Hatter.
    Gender; Male
    Appearance; Black hair that covers his dark grey eyes. His eyes have flecks of green and orange in them. He is very skinny and always wears a black hoodie and grey and black cargo pants. He is 5'6" (5ft. 6in.) And considerably short, although he's 14. He is rarely seen eating and loves the energy drinks Venom™ and Monster™.
    Wings; His wings are sleek black, and the feathers have a foxish red (russet colored practically) feather tips.
    Code; Vuma.

14. (Other; He hates to speak of his past, and tries avoiding any topic of the past and his parents.)

15. Name: Rowena Lawrence

Appearance: Long, cascade of bluish-black hair; twilight-colored eyes with flecks of silver; light skin with a very slight tan; tall; thin; a bit gangly

Wings: Large, dark violet feather-wings. The wings are not perfect. The feathers are ruffled and torn at the edges.

Other: She's usually positive, but also very serious. She's a logical thinker and solves problems efficiently. Because of her serious nature, she doesn't have a lot of friends.

Is she good? :)

16. Oh, and she keeps her wings a secret, of course ;)

17. NOTICE!! I said to keep the wings LIKE A BIRD YOU WOULD NORMALLY SEE! No purple, or green, or pink, or yellow, or violet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.