PERVS ON KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_Sexy_Lady_Love_xX, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm with Op guys. I get wall posts asking for pics, requests for chatting,etc just from running clan ads. There are peds and pervs contantly trolling. It disturbs me that any online game/app allows below 18.

2. Dont need to ask him. I believe you, sounds just like him :)

Im with you though. Just while i was sleeping i found a "hi" in the midst of all my bday wishes. (thanks everyone :))

It always seems that the lower your stats are as a female player, the more creepies you get. I do realise my name makes it much worse for me, but its really quite disturbing.

3. Thank u tigress. Finally someone who understood what the original op was about. It doesn't matter the name. Any girls name attracts that.

And forums are for more that bashing. Together we can put a stop to that. He approached me like that. How many times has he dome it to other girls. That could be between 9 to 18- ya know. Together we cam put a stop to it. If every time it happens instead of let it slide we as a people band together to stop it then maybe a 14 year old girl won't get cyber molested by some creep on here. Because they are here. I've had that same scenario 50 times. As have many other real females on here. And u trolls make jokes about it. The adults here should feel me tho

4. Even with my usual wc post of  gets me follows and chat requests and the like.

5. Just figured id finally make a thread to contribute and I get people saying cuz I had a girls name it was my fault. No. Shouldn't happen. Sexy name or not. Period. And together we can stop that. They patrol me saying **** in a bypass and punish that. Where is the punishment for these creepos.

6. We can farm them til reset for it. U farm eac other for farming u. Why not put it to a cause and farm a perv. Everyone banded together and we could get rid of them without mods help. And have a blast doing it known it's for a good cause. Ya dig

7. Im with you - i see your point and i can relate. Its seriously not funny, when youre trying to see which friends are online to get random wall posts for chats and other things.

But, i dont see how to stop it? Farming till reset wont do it, they'll reset and come back. Silencing - they come back the next day.

Besides, tigress is probably too big to hit most, as am i. :(

8. Good idea bhs but ive noticed that most come from new accounts even my old dusty alt cant touch. i have decided to ss these next time and turn them in unless i reset my alt and then its game on!! lol

9. It happens, and no you will not be able to change it. Let's be realistic here... There is also a block button you know. Kind of pointless to "farm someone until reset" in my eyes as most of the individuals that perform these actions are small in stature. Just my two cents

10. OMG I've try this with melissa


    
    

She said no... 

11. Yeah, it's slightly annoying. I almost always get a random follower and / or post if I post on WC. But I just ignore the follows and delete the posts, if it's nothing more than a hi or hey.

12. This boy desperately needs some affection. Put down the kaw son, go get some real life friendship and respect. I'm embarrassed for you

13. It's not only the men. Yes I have had pedo women ask for pics and address. Not fun.

14. they say they're girl but they are boys...

15. I know...I report and block

16. So in response to the actual subject matter, that's why you don't give out personal info, and can get banned for doing so. It's not a good idea to give any info to strangers on the interwebs, kids. Protect yourself and block the pervs. Leave it out of public forums, cc, pal etc.

17. One actually sent me a pic o_O she had clothes on. Don't worry! But she looked like a whore

18. Google picture..

19. Coolkid, that is an assumption with no real basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.