Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Kaw related questions only please.

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

How Do People Understand KaW In China? Is There A Language Button? If So Do They Have It In Every Language

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Panther there are different servers you only every see the English speaking one

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Most language in china is actually English. I think I've seen SS of Asian WC before... I do believe it was English. Maybe. Most people wrote in the Chinese characters though. That was quite old though, as I saw them from before Abyssus was mod. So do not take my word for it.

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I was banned 3 times and have been banned forever is there a way to be taken off that list

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Do you mean silenced?? Because if you were banned you couldnt post and I don't think the devs would ban you three times and let you back....

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If you were silenced three times however after a while email the devs say your playing KaW and give them your user name and politely ask to be un-silenced.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Does anyone know. when the new updates are coming out. Might be t4 buildings

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yeah, t4 buildings would be sick!

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Lmao

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

T4 is already out, I believe you meant T5 there is no date set in stone yet sorry.

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I've allready done the 4first resets sucessfully, does it mean I must do another 4 to get equipment or so?

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

The reset items arent equipment. The only equipment available are the eb drop items which you can obtain from

Destroyer for a 5% spy def
    City of the dead for a 5% def
    Figure of Death for a 10% Attack/spy attack :)

The CotD and Destroyer items may be the other way round.

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Question what gets your attack up fast forges or 3t buildings I've got 3t building and 1 forge which is best for a fast attack

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

T3 is better

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Ok thanks

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Kk quick question are the reset items still available when you reset with all the lands in lowlands discovered.

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yep still there. Just need 25 lands dont need buildings on them.

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I can't buy nobility, the option just doesn't appear on screen... Why?