Characters needed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *AlienInvasion (02), Jan 28, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of writing a kind of fantasy/action story, set in the modern day, but I really need some characters! I've got a few ideas, but if you guys wanted to post your own, I'd be overjoyed! Please can you include name, age (but nothing too crazy, ideally most characters will be teens or early twenties), special powers/abilities, appearance, and anything else you want 

2. Grace Zheng
    Aged 14
    Ability to summon any reasonable object once every 2 hours, but will be weakened and disoriented severely for 4 hours.
    Appearance: fore-arm length black hair, pink shirt, gray wool pants.

--------------------------------

Nicky Wong
    Aged 13
    Ability to control time and bend reality, but will be unable to move for a certain amount of time depending on how long she uses her power.
    Appearance: fore-arm length black hair, yellow shirt, light blue jeans

------------------------------

Olivia Chen
    Aged 13
    Ability to create an invisible force field, but the larger the force field is, the more pain she'll suffer.
    Appearance: shoulder length black hair, black shirt, black jeans

----------------------------------

Kristen Huang
    Aged 16
    Ability to take control of any one person or moving object at a time, but leaves her own body extremely vulnerable.
    Appearance: fore-arm length black hair, blue/black striped shirt, black wool pants

-----------------------------

Daisy Kwan
    Aged 15
    Ability to control elements(fire, water, ice, lave/magma, wind, earth, electricity) but cannot use too much without suffering internal injuries.
    Appearance: shoulder length black hair, pink shirt, black jeans

----------------------------

Yumi Zhang
    Aged 12
    Ability to go through solid objects, but must reach air within 1 min. 45 s. or she will lose consciousness.
    Appearance: shoulder length black hair, white shirt, navy blue jeans

---------------------------

Katheris Tsang
    Aged 15
    Ability to foresee the near future but will be left vulnerable when doing so
    Appearance: shoulder length black hair, grey shirt and black wool pants

3. Wow, thank you so much!!

4. Mitchie Brune

Can control nature,can change into a fairy for only five minutes,can be invisible

Blonde curly hair,emerald green eyes,tan skin,wears a brown cloak when she wants to be invisible,

5. Name: Lorelei Swanson

Appearance: Long, honey blond hair that is naturally curly; violet eyes; pale skin, which makes her look a bit sick; tall; thin, gangly build; blushes easily

Personality: Friendly, but shy; intelligent; clever; funny once you get to know her; creative; artsy

Power: Lorelei can heal wounds and create illusions using the power of Light. Using too much of her power will corrupt her mind, though, and make her feel "drained". Sometimes, she even faints.

Feel free to change her as you see fit :D

6. Oh, and she likes to wear ruffled tops, skinny jeans and ballerina flats :)

7. I'm thinking of more =P

8. Name; Sasha Lawson

Age; 17

Personality; Extremely intelligent, evil and daring. With the power she poses, only a true warrior could take Sasha on and defeat her.

Ability; The ability to change time, space at will with no pain. Can do anything

Apearence; Long, black hair , almost black eyes. Often wears a cloak to hide.

Name; Callum Brown

Age; 15

Personality; Really kind intelligent and funny, Callum is the only one that could defeat Sasha.

Ability; Amazing sword fighting skills, Callum can alter reality to help him survive on his own.

Apperence; Neck-length blonde hair, blue eyes.

9. Name: Ricky Colt

POWAH: Can summon items out of thin air. Using this power too muck will cause possible injury and different items to appear than expected.

Personality: Constantly attentive but a bad thinker, he thinks better of brute force than strategy.

Appearance: Short brown hair and a light beard. About medium height and a good build. Usually wears a T-Shirt and jeans.

10. Justyna
    Has ability to move earth and water. If she does it for too long she can faint
    She has long blonde hair that she keeps in a braid and she wears black or green pants and green tank tops

Feel free to change her 

11. Leighton
    Ability to stop all magic within the next 10 meters of her for ten seconds with the cost of it her body feeling like a knife went through it

12. Red Velvet Coloured Hair / like Ariana Grande with medium to pale skin and a skinny body with a lot of curves. Very Pretty with a Beauty mark near her eye.

13. Fairly smart, gets a bit carried away and sometimes becomes blood thirsty in the middle of battles, tends to hold grudges, flirty and loyal

14. 17 Sorry i wrote in gaps usually it doesnt send my message and i have to write the whole thing again

15. Rachel Pang
    Aged 17
    Ability: Cannot be harmed by anything. Half-immortal. Loses her strength when captured or trapped
    Appearance: shoulder length black hair, blue shirt, black pants

16. Jolene Tang
    Aged 12
    Ability to become invisible for up to 15 min. Will lose consciousness if time limit is exceeded.
    Appearance: shoulder length black hair, black shirt, black track pants.

17. Katie Price
    Aged 20 something
    Ability to wind up a country at will. Will lose consciousness if good looking guy or tax man appears.
    Appearance: shoulder lengthblonde hair plastic chest not much in the way of clothes or brain
    wait..... has this been done?

18. How many people lose consciousness when then use their powers? oh, wait I kinda came up with that.Nevser mind 

19. Actually i didnt just read other people b4 me soz for kinda complaining- second post never made- Tashi out

20. Thanks so much, everyone! I'll try and get chapter 1 up today if I can 