my theory on item drops for new EBS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Backhanding_u_wif_du_SiCnIsS, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I did fod for a week straight at UL. No item no treasure. I go back to home clan, do fod once and boom treasure, AND sword...did destroyer at several different clans a bunch of times no item no treasure, go home to ISS and boom there's my item first try....I think odds are in your favor for aquiring items/treasure if the eb is completed at a clan in which you created (paid the 3b for ect.) just a theory but odds are highly in it's favor. Any remarks?

2. Luck...lol

3. Ya I think you just got lucky my clan is also testing right know and we 3 item drops last night on one EB!!

4. You should change your name to ISS-Moose and you will really get items then.

5. Yeah but thats 1/100 people in a clan.

6. It's not really a theory it's more of a hypothesis

7. Ive been trying to figure out the equipment drops too. I went tgrough my whole clan (weve only done one EB repeatedly since the update) And about 10 people had some sort of Armor of Fire. No one else had anything. The ppl that did said that they didnt deal a finishing blow or anything important. And some of them were really new players that barely contributed to the EB. So its supposedly random but if any of u have any more theories plz wall me.

8. Belle, 100% agreed! When we did the testing for new eb's, A Moose managed to get almost all the items!

9. I should post My Theory! lol

10. Cool, should I try that

11. I honestly think the more often you run a eb the lest likely your clan will get an item. When they just came out it seemed like every time someone ran a destroyer, CoTD, or FoD, every time somebody would get an item, but we you ran them B2B the chance to get an item became less and less likely until eventually it becomes virtually impossible.

12. Guys I'm sorry but it really is completely random.. There's no trick, no stat req, nothing... It's just the luck of the draw...

13. *less
    *if not we

14. how many clans did u visit before coming back to home?