Fast 25lands help?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Anime_Lover (02), Jan 26, 2012.

1. I Want 25 really fast (Suprise) but how dó i get Them in maybe 4-7 days? Any special build i should Follow? 

2. You can build anything really. I would suggest war cathedrals and sum circles, or beastiaries and aviaries. Its very hard to do it in a week unless youre very active with decent eb's, and have volley transfer help.

3. Go hansel do ebs grow

4. Hansel? I have the 24/7 eb's.

5. By 24/7 i mean youre on 24/7 not the 24/7 eb's. Hansel is 1 attack building rest spy, but harder to start off as one than attack build.

6. I turned out great starting off like that but then again ppl always bought me and my allies so just do ebs

7. Ok I'm trying for that too: what I've done so far-
    Just build attack buildings, 1 guild n 1 mixed until you're onto t3
    Hit in ebs with items like depraved/FO you'll get a good bonus. Get allies once you are around 100k stats, start investing more and more and try to get map (max ally plunder)
    Once you get 900m land, or just before, start converting to t3. This means you can hit harder ebs.
    Keep hitting in good ebs with items- bonus should give you new land or ally.
    Rinse n repeat. Will work if you work 
    And if you're clan only does lowish ebs n u don't need attack as much build the defence variant when you convert.
     gl

8. Lc in a week - get a volley, don't spend it. You should have 60 mil or so. Find a friend who will volley with you and keep afterwards. Volley till you have a good chunk- say 200-300 mil. Now volley some more but use profits to buy land up to 60 mil. Put 1 beastiary down, rest forges n a guild or two.

Test for max plunder, hit eb's once you get your troops. If not at max plunder, ensure you are getting there before buying new land.

Continue volleying while troops are regenning.

Don't return hits unless you are getting farmed, don't quest, don't ever sell allies to build.

Don't sell your allies for your last land until you have the balance saved.

Hit reset, begin again.

9. Forges are best as you tend to lose less, which more than offsets the paltry bonus from cathedrals.

10. Get vollied to 3b , look for a clan that will let u in for haunting, try to hit most of seals(buy seal w/ vollied money)

11. Have a big alt or friend transfer you gold. You can bang out 1 reset a day.

12. READ distance's GUIDE!

13. Go hansel. Beastiary lvl3 the rest lil 4 guilds.

14. Always do quests, when finished with reset you will have around 100 xtrals. Doing it now.

15. Be active will help very active

16. Wow guys really im glad that u All Want to help! I am going to try that with the max plunder and easy b2b ebs with item for the bonus. I Got alot of information THX to All of u

17. Yeah do quests after you get your lc, before you reset. Takes a while.