Devs Droped The Ball Again

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DeFi-Jigsaw, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The devs are working on making reset items not equipment.

2. I'm new, but isn't the % bonus a non static bonus? And the allies a static bonus. So the ally slots are much more valuable. Right? The real value of resets is ally slots and crystals you can gain from quest. From what I have read In the strategy section anyway. So when you are pinned ally bonus is much more important than a % bonus based on troop count. Correct? I'll be resetting for crystals and allies. Just for fun as well I have no ambitions of being some big shot or anything just hanging out and killing some time.

3. How much is you're Allie bonus worth when you've been stripped nekid in an osw.....

4. Power to the people we get our stats back

5. the devs r changing it :)

6. That change sucks!
    Who tf ask for that in feedback?

7. Please refer to viewtopic.php?f=3&t=96975 you will see the dev's reasoning but also the fact they do listen to everyone.

8. Well done devs, now all you have to do is take more control wc.. I can still keep moaning.
    SIN

9. Lol Sin, thanks so much :roll:

10. I don't know? I guess if being stripped naked means having no allies then I guess you are pinned as well? Which would make a very small bonus from %ages. Since most will have some kind of bonus anyway? So having hundreds upon hundreds of allies if you are a "major" player would go a long way towards not being stripped and maintaining a strong ally bonus? I just like the idea of all the free crystals and nobility. By the way this is a well done game. Nice work ATA.

11. well done jigsaw for fighting the devs on this bs

12. You hate ATA huh? Well go away ATA don't love you.

13. Just a heads up guys, the 'thanks to wulf/belle and the rest of the moderation team' was for correcting grammar issues, adding bbcode and pics to the thread. To my knowledge there was no beta testing for this update, besides the developers of course.

However I may be wrong, take it for what it is.

14. I also hear the update is taken from Emross war, so don't blame the mods for the idea either.

15. Ok I have a question, Kaw admin was saying how us HLBC players are reluctant on resetting because of the high price of t4 and highlands....
    So are they putting the reset items out their like the EB items?
    This update was confusing lol

16. Got my full bonus back. Devs have made the change.

Cheers! 

17. I disagree with the resets cost too much since T4 is out logic or new land cost. People that chose to go that path and ignore the reset bonuses knew of the reset bonuses and their value before they started building T4 based on the timing of events. It's not like T4 came out then devs made the reset bonus and advanced players were too far in.

18. Props to jigsaw and everyone in this thread. Congrats on getting that reversed!

19. Epic fail devs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.