The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. yeah.... some evil mod (not naming names) transported the entire cafe into a secret lair of forums... a deep dark place... The MODERATOR compound. No one else can see it, as it is cloaked by an unholy aura.... but I threw a piece of troll meat in the direction of the evil mod and retrieved the cafe and transported it back to it's rightful location.

ALL HAIL BELLE

2. Lol, well thanks belle, i take back my remark about u being unproffesional 

3. Excellent work belle. Fan faction appreciates it.
    And I've heard of this moderator compound before, and know the key to unlocking it's secrets.
    Seth

4. MUHAHAHA---- that's what we want you to believe Seth.

Here is a glimpse:

[​IMG]

5. Well guess what?

My dear teacher suddenly reminded us today that we had an ethics assignment(which had been assigned before winter break) and it was actually due!

And I thought we didn't have to do it since my teacher didn't give us a rubric and didn't say anything about it for a month...

Now I have to write a short story on pay equity that will answers four questions...

6. Look how much kaw has changed in a year. Deppressing.

7. Agh I spelled that wrong

8. Smighter, you should have seen how much it changed in it's first year.
    Seth

9. I was there for a bit of the first year, I think

10. Good luck with that, Stora!

Thank the star sailors that finals are over. Hopefully I'll be on more now.

11. My midterms just ended... Half a year to go!

12. Same deal. We only have 4 subjects in a term for about 70 minutes. In the middle of the year we switch subjects after finals. I have creative writing on Monday and I cant wait!

13. <('_'< my books about Jesus stopping hell from taking over earth. He comes back as an Indian

14. What are the things you guys fear most? (Don't say school!) Be creative xD

15. Sounds good but you need to be very careful you don't offend anyone and put a not at the start saying not to read it if you are likely to be upset by religious things.

16. I'm most scared of
    1)dogs because my bro got attacked by one and it was terrifying
    2)churches and really don't ask me why I'm scared of them
    3)caves because I am claustrophobic

17. Ceiling fans. *shudders*