Question: Castle Upgrade Effect on Plunder

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WASH_LIVES, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Haven't found a good answer to this after lots of forum searching, hoping some wise KaW minds can impart some knowledge. :)

So from what I understand, the castle upgrade gives better stats, but no troops. Easy enough. That should mean that it gives A) no plunder increase and B) can actually lower plunder.

However...

I see how this applies to battles etc, but what about in an EB? Specifically, the reward at the end of the battle. The Epic completion reward is based on participation level, and this typically increases with strength/stats right? So would the increase in stats from the castle increase the end reward from an EB enough to cancel out or negate the loss of plunder from individual hits??

2. if that tiny extra dmg does increase your payout. it's probably such a small amount it doesn't matter

3. Not sure if true. But when I got mine it helped in everything. I could hit bigger players easier and more commonly and hit EB down to less troops alive on any EB right away. I don't know about the loss of plunder I didn't loose any. I think it stayed the same and my bonous at end went up

4. I'll tell you soon, 3 more lands soon

5. it help you in many way and if it happen to lower your plunder the among is not that big
    so upgrade asap

6. Naaw dunt do any of that they made its so ur castle looks more awesome that all ur other buildings ;)

7. Still needs to be abit more epic :(

8. The castle is like a defense tower in a way
    it increases your stats but does not contribute to plunder since it has no troops
    think of it that way :) hope it helps