how to avoid farming.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by wawedo, Jan 25, 2012.

1. OP has six def pots now. 

2. Also, why not get your friends involved? That's why you have a clan. Get mad, get even, kaw the crap out of him.

3. As has been said, sell your attack building and then bank all your gold in attack pots. If they try to strip you, put the gold you make from your allies being bought in attack pots too. Then just assass and steal (banking that gold in attack pots as well)

4. You can't hide? Lol use the alchemist for the all hiding spell and sell ur att building

5. Another option if you have plenty of gold, is hire a hitter to take them out for you.

6. Their is no way to avoid farming.

7. Hey OP, there is no "offical way" to prevent farming, if someone is out-to-get-you, well.. that sucks. HOWEVER, a big deterance to a lot of random farmers is to be in a strong clan, or any clan that will willingly fight to protect its members. As for the pots, its good to keep a large stock of the ones that you need (depends on your build) I'm a hansel also, I find the best method is to self pin troops on EB, and let em have it with high spies (That being said, I keep 10,000 of EVERY spy attack potion). Usually if your generally a nice person, and dont overreact of a few battle list hits, people wont pick on you..

8. You can't actually aviod farming. And why the hell would want to?

If some ones got a target on your head the way I fight is -

Wait till they unload you. And if the tard hasent got a stock of xtals it may/may not have bought with a cracked iTunes card coughillnotnamethepratcough, easy pin it with troops or spy's. I've only ever bought attck pots with my spy build. I'd rather be the one burning them then letting a stuck up chronic fapper take my cash...if you have a free day keep the target pinned. Don't let it up. Figure out it's online pattern, burn all it's pots. Strip it then bleed it dry. I've lost too much sleep doing this.

Mithril spells just piss me off. They are either purchased by epic battle noobs or plunder war junkies.

Soooo really, what you really want to do is farm back until either one gives up or is nekke of allies, pots and gold. The nekke bit is usually my goal. ^.^

Erm...../rantfinished

9. Try not to piss off people T_T

10. I didn't read any of the posts. But OP, posting a thread like this my call on haters, and they may arm you.

Unlike me, I farm my haters :3

11. Hmm...sdps can burn too easily with someone who has a higher spy stat. So you're losing 11ish every time. Just bank your money.

12. Apologize, then cry. That simple.

13. Don't write threads about farming 