What are the Downfalls of hansel's hybrids and attack?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Tiger_Nemesis, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I was looking for a thread to see what are the downfalls but couldn't find one so decided to make one.

What I'm asking is what is good for wars, or ebs or making a lot of gold etc and what is not?

2. Hansels are great for eb's unfortunately they're an attack builds dream to farm. Now they cant have large amounts of gold taken at once(because they will pin) but they can have gold taken on a 24/7 basis.

Pure spies are good if you have 0 allies as they can't be hit at all, bit if they have allies stripped and gold out they can be hit until they hve none left

Attack builds are good against other att builds, but they dread pure spies as they are very easy to steal from unless gold is banked or they have a spy spell, spy def pots and high spy def allies.

3. Their is a strength and weakness to every build.

4. Your welcome.

5. Ya , they all got there pros , and cons. I recommend a hybrid if it's ur first build

6. Hybrid gives you the advantage to deal alot of damage in ebs AND defend yourself against theft operations... in additional you make nice money with hybrid builds ;)... attack builds are raw-power against hybrids or other attack builds but a good purespy will dismember an att build... So tell me what you want (gold,power,or combi) and we will tell you which build is the best for ya :)... Happy kaw-ing everybody!

7. Hybrid , especially if it's ur first build. It gives u the opportunity to experiment with ur build , and figure out what's good for u , and ur style of play

8. Hybrids also need lots of allies to make up the smaller stats

9. Hybrids get whacked in real wars. Attack heavy builds can slap them everywhere an they can't retaliate. And pure spies / hansels can pin and slap em everywhere. So really they can only hit the small players

10. Hansel is my preferred build.

11. What is the hybrid build. I have no idea?

12. Ewww hybrids suck

Hansels ftw

13. If hybrids suck let's compare stats

14. Pol don't give us hybrids enough credit...

15. TURTLES FOR THE WIN!!!!!

16. I just wanna be strong and look like a threat in rwars

17. What's a down side to one is a plus to another. That should answer your question. The only absolute build would be with at least 15 resets, then half SOS and have CoE with trillions and trillions in good allies.