CLAN ALLIES: A Crutch or a Benefit?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Ok yarmes I can show u ss with times plz post urs here if so ????

2. We are all itching to see ur ss with time proof of my member farming ????

3. Hahahaha too funny just fight it out like true war clans u think use are

4. q, that is so dumb, what does your ss show exept that we hit back.. unlike your clan members, I don;'t take SS of everytime i get hit. Also your time stamps dont mean ****. Anyone with half a brain could tell that mybutts attitude on my wall does not sound like a farmer. It doesnt even matter but no, this time i did not start this issue with alpha. the truth is, Alpha shouldn't even have been involved. I already put ss of my wall, all your ss shows is me and watson hitting back on the same day. Your member was just looking for war, he got what he wanted.

5. Please. Quote in that ss of him saying alpha will. Get involved he clearly says
     If you keep hitting he ur giving me ss 
    Does that sound like a man farming you or sum one who is being
    farmed 
    U can clearly see he is being farmed
    All clans take ss of people being farmed they do mean sum thing
    that ur in the right
    I have seen kotfe us ss before so u do use them
    We have times in pal they was posted up which was before butts returned fire ,
    dates an times mean a lot an ss
    It's shows if ur lying

6. When he says he(selmi) exactly which means we were not hitting him.

7. For u to say to your clan an show them butts was farming you the only way was for u to take an ss
    Such a well run clan would not just jump in with out seeing ss
    Would they ?????

8. I would a thought u would be shocked as we fight by ur side an taken a ss to disgrace the player involved

9. ??? Did you just make fun of me In a language I didn't understand ???

10. Your SS doesn't prove anything, you know it as well.
    [​IMG]

11. From what i can tell, the only way to prove all this is have a neutral 3rd party player to look over it and make a decision.

Both your arguments are biased to yourselves, its natural. :)

Allied clans are great, when they know what they are doing.

12. Why did CR and Kotfe get immediately defensive? I don't understand why they would stick their necks out. The OP mentioned no specific cases, but was a generalization. Normally, when people immediately get defensive, it means they are trying to hide something.

13. I feel bad for you querty. You got lied to by your member and it got you pulled into a war you wont win and that sucks. And what sucks worse for you is if i had taken a ss to prove to you that mybutts was hitting first, then maybe it would have saved your clan from getting its ass kicked. But i didnt take the ss, and i wont simply back down and walk away as you proposed to do because i know im right.

I know i was farmed by mybutts first.

He was looking to pick a fight and he got one.

14. Allies can be good... Or very bad. Take WWI for example... It was a small conflict at first but eventually treaties and alliances and whatnot brought in just about the entire world into the war.

15. Lolkotfe winninglol

16. It's ok, it's not like CR doesn't surrender or anything ;)... Or reset to surrender <3

17. Yes exactly you brought murphs allthe way into this war last last night and in only 12 hrs the number 3 lb is no more. Over half the clan left and i dont blame them, noone tells their members whats going on and they go and attack us and dont say hey guys we going to war. Real classy dont ya think? Enjoy what you started and could easialy have avoided.

JLGSAWCR/KOTFEBOSS

18. That ss of was taken before I was given ss of the farming
    Now I can say 100% that butts was farmed
    I have been very nice an polite all the way through unlike sum who scream an shout in peace talks
    Or demand things to end a war that was not even started by our selves
    Untill ss was handed to me I could not be 100%

19. Quiet lil guy when we finish with murphs and ur allies we will come back to you 

20. What happened to R-E-S-P-E-C-T? Did u guys just reform under Alpha now?