The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Well sholron I'd like to thank you for adding Endgame to your list. Saved me a lot of looking through threads.

2. Wow. It's been a while since the Lord of the Lawn was around these parts.

3. I'm writing a story but I don't know what to name it..

4. Sholron... Haven't I heard that name before....

Wait, they're that guy who started FanFic, right?

5. Bck. I am updating stuff

6. Not stories sadly its Games

7. sips on Monster Assault
    Writers Block. Ugh.

8. I've updated CiTW. BLAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!

9. Sholron is a vet who sporadically visits FF. I think he also was in iWrite Co. with Bastion. He's lord of the dawn, and a frog.

10. Hehe, sporadically.

Good vocabulary, lawl.

11. sips on coffee
    Guitar lessons... ugh. I'd rather be writing ATM >_< Write now practice tomorrow... if only... xD

12. Hi. Do u all still post ur stories here on this forum?

13. Yes.. As a matter of fact, you can see stories from the past, like Endgame, or some of Zaln's with many other great authors and current ongoing ones, like Aluta etc.

This community isn't as big as the ones you may see online elsewhere, but it's pretty good at writing stories.. From those who do write...

-Lurker perspective

14. Meh. Disregard my earlier post about starting my first story. I put some thought in it, and I've decided I'm going to re-write Endgame. The characters will generally be the same, plot will be similar. The biggest difference will probably be the style it's written with. I plan on starting tomorrow.
    Seth

15. Cool, Seth. So how are you this wonderful busy day?

16. Uehhhhh...
    What to write? My recent ventures are rather bland and dull. I need something to shake up my structure or style; would anyone care to give me a tip or opinion? 

17. World Domination... By rabbits.

18. @TheTwitch91
    You could write off of...

1. what you're thinking right now
      A recent event
      A past event
      Just a random fiction off a favorite character and such.