Aliens

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Amigo_Tonto, Jan 3, 2012.

1. I don't base my theories on them. But I am just saying that really smart people, like Stephen Hawking, have done the math and are nearly certain of extraterrestrial life.

2. How in the hell does math prove that there is other life?
    Oh look guys, 2 plus 2 equals aliens!

3. 2 plus 2 equals 22. Sheesh get it right.

4. Has anyone seen signs? I love that movie!

5. Which in turns equals ET...
    Damn atheists :lol:

6. actually it's not 2 plus 2....its 3 plus 6 minus 5

7. I can't post links to third party websites but it's about the mathematical probabilities.

8. Probabilities? They prove nothing :lol:

9. signs is such a crap film....just though I'd say something on that subject

10. They prove the likelihood of aliens existing, and the bigger the chance, the more certain you can be.

11. But you can never be certain :|

12. Of course they exist! They cross Americas southern border by the thousands each year! 

13. :lol: :lol:
    Like always, both shadows win
    :lol:

14. Probability plays a key role in several modern applications. There's a probability of et existing mainly due to the fact we exist.

There's this documentry I saw recently that tried to relate myths/god with et and that ppl could've been mistaken etc. I'm sure you can find it online ..

15. Let me guess.... That guy with the alien-like hair that is always the "expert" on these tv specials?

16. What probability has to do with it:

I take a little bag and fill it with red and white marbles. If I pick out a white one, there are most defiantly aliens out there.

17. I once met an alien...I found it in my shed....we had such a good time.....we even flew past the moon on a bike....his name was ET...when it phoned home he gave me 10 DOLLAR and went home

18. Damn it, where's morik?