Blumpy'sBar & Grill

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lililililililililil, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Re: Modern Republic

No can do, lol... Invested too many brain cells into this to do that. :)

But are you just stepping down as rep or also leaving the clan? 

2. Re: Modern Republic

Then get the clan update and join MR!!! 

3. Re: Modern Republic

Alright then charlemagne. The illustration coulda been left out lol. She treatin you well?

4. Re: Modern Republic

I might leave... But am a member now... Just wanna stay as an ambassador

5. Re: Modern Republic

Treating me very well.  Spends my money, heightens my stress level, gives me headaches... Couldn't be better. 

Lol do you have 3.0 yet?

6. Re: Modern Republic

But im stayin in this clan unless you, wrecks or insane leaves... You're my best pals

7. Re: Modern Republic

Nope...

8. Re: Modern Republic

Well shits mcgee, get it soon!!! 

9. Re: Modern Republic

But charelmagne, she also relaxes you. 

10. Re: Modern Republic

Hahh.. Yeah soon. But busy with school currently

11. Re: Modern Republic

Yaa ive been pretty busy with school stuff 2 lately

12. Re: Modern Republic

It finally fell off the active threads...sorry for posting, but bump.

13. Re: Modern Republic

Because of you blumpy! 

14. Re: Modern Republic

Blump, I thought you went to bed!! :shock:

- ANNOUNCEMENTS -

Hello Guys,

We had another awesome meeting tonight with Reps and Guards and made some big changes.

1 – We decided to hold off one week on making a decision about how to handle the overgrowth of the clan. We already have 73 members and more than 50 requests to approve. We are currently approving those who were on our original roster. On Sunday, Charlemagne will go through and select those who will be added into this group.

We ask that all members send feedback to the developers to ask them to lift the limit of 100 people in the clan. Maybe do it everyday! :D :D :D

In one week we will meet again. Hopefully this limit will have been removed. If not, we will then vote on whether to cap our membership at the 100 we have, or to open up sub-clans. We have already discussed this at length, but will take this week to see if there is any change. We prefer one unified clan that has no limit.

2 – We voted out any alternate accounts (a second account that members have) and two have been removed to create space for real users.

3 – We picked titles. They are themed around Rome:
    - Imperator – Representatives
    - Praetorian Guard – Guards
    - Dominus – Advisors
    - Inquisitor - Investigators
    - Legionaire – Top 20 ranked who do not have another position
    - Statesman – Top 21-50 ranked who do not have another position
    - Gladiators – the remaining group

Ranked titles will be updated every few weeks or so to reduce administrative processing. Feel free to nudge a Rep, but please ask nicely... :)

People who are in positions from Statesman and up may select an additional word to add to their title to identify their unique personality. Please just leave a message on the wall of me or Charlemagne and we will get to it when we are on a computer. Please be patient and try to limit change requests (pick carefully) as it is a lot of administration work.

Also of note, insaneTitanium has selected DammyBoi as his second Guard. Wrecks has selected Finished. Jakeevil has selected Acer. CONGRATS!

We also decided that people may not have two jobs. Thus, MuffinFTW cannot be both a Guard and an Advisor.

We selected the following Advisors:
    - Ba-Er
    - Stephen1021
    - Ferdened

We still have yet to select investigators and recruiters (if necessary).

CONGRATS GUYS. So fun to see us growing. I am very impressed with everyone pulling together and stepping up. We have a great team.

*if you are not yet a member and are interested in joining, please go ahead and apply by using the new clan system. Search Modern Republic and request to be added. It is the best chance of getting in. Our greatest hope is to be able to have an unlimited size, unified clan.

15. Re: Modern Republic

Wish PT was here!
    Love from Poneh!

16. Re: Modern Republic

who is pt?

17. Re: Modern Republic

PlatinumTiger a legendary poster....Not really.....Or! not NOT Really o.e

18. Re: Modern Republic

Sumsette, in Rome, the "representatives" were senators.

19. Re: Modern Republic

Didn't u go to sleep?

20. Re: Modern Republic

Aww, no two jobs? :'(