A Slave journal of Mesopotamia

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by apedmer, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Hi, I am April and I’m a slave. I have been wanting to write a journal for years. I got captured from my city-state when I was 12 and have been working as a slave for many years. Back at home I was a scribe, so I know how to write. I have learned many interesting things while working for the King. One day I was reading a tabelet and found out I cost less than a donkey but more than a cow. I can’t believe they sell me like an animal, I am a person just like them. All is not that bad, infact I have many rights as a slave. I can hold property, participate in buisness, marry, borrow money, and eventually buy my freedom. One time I got stolen because the person needed help around the house. Once they found me the person who stole me got put to death.

I live in a small room in the kingdom and live with many slaves. My best friend Jenna lives with me and also got captured with me. She was my best friend in my old city-state. My normal day is usually doing chores around the house, like cook and clean. I wear skirts and so do boys, and it actually isn't that weird. Once I do my morning chores of cooking breakfast for the King, I get to eat my breakfast of porridge. In the afternoon I clean around the temple. Finally, at night I cook dinner for the King. Most of the day I work to please the King because you don't want to see him when he is mad.

I predict in America in 2011 there will be no slaves. I wish that would happen, because all men are created equal. It would be pretty easy because you don't get treated badly. Even I think it would be hard because you need to think about your life instead of being told what to do. I also think that there will be no King in America. King's are dictators and I think that some people that one King for a long time is unfair.

I hope you like my story please comment :D

2. The more important question is!

Wheres my sandwich? ;)

Cool Story Bro

3. And there is a section for stories, Fan Fiction :)

4. A slave scribe? And a Mesopotamian Jenna... Hmm... It's a creative story. 

5. Moose puts on gloves, holds his nose, and moves this to fan fic........

6. Is this person okay?Do they need help?

7. ....
    Happy Norway Day!!