Which Build Now?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xx-daTomoT-xx, Dec 10, 2011.

1. So, I bought a new iPod yesterday. £15 Second Generation with a Cracked Screen, if anyone's interested. I bought it for KaW. That's my fourth account. iPhone, iPod 3, iPod 2, PC.

But I don't know what build to go with for this account! I mean I have accounts dedicated to attack build, a defensive build, a spy account, but what now?

Should I go for a full hybrid half and half? I'm sorely tempted for a full Cursed Foundry account.. Just because.. It's as much attack as you can get :D Turtle Build?

So help me y'all. There's no point saying 'go with the build that suits your play style', because I already has those builds.

~daT.

2. Well you could make pure attack and be on oaf for your other accounts if you wanted

3. I wouldn't go half and half or turtle. A full Titan's lair build sounds intriguing...

4. Wtf build!

5. ALLY BUILD

6. Go 25 land ( including castle lol) attack
    25 land spy

7. Definitely a WTF build.

8. The stable build for sure!

9. WTF build!

10. All titans is turtle. But IMO I'd do a second attack build. This way you got two for attack purposes.

11. Having a majority of towers is a turtle...

12. MC - I do. daT and Spy will both be attack based.

~daT.

13. 25 defense buildings, 24 spy defense buildings, and 1 COE. It's bulletproof!

14. *24 defense buildings.

15. And all but impossible to grow.

- I, Spy. -

16. When I get my last HL, I'm going to do what I told you to do, and **** with a LB clan, reset, repeat! 

17. For me, I have this account, one I switch between spy and hansel, and one that will be a half half hybrid (was hansel until I bought 30b land). If I were to make another account (which I have another iPod) it would be a hansel.