HANSEL AND HYBRID GUIDE

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XxllSWllxX, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Nub. 579, almost everyone knows the "secret."

So it's not the 579 build. It's the hybrid.

When converting to SOS, my plunder isn't going down. At all.

2. Really spoil my build.....jk but I'm been doing this from start except the hansel part

3. Thank you nitro, I feel like farming him. >.>

。 ⚅ ઠآ〤✡ 。

4. Was u on ur 29th land and y is everone keep asking me how ,or better yet y won't any of u please explain  cuss u don't know dumba....

5. You're that stubborn? You think you've created a new build, but it's only a tactic of defeating plunder loss.

6. And are you afraid to cuss? Dumbass dumbass dumbass.

7. Actually, you pointed out that the hybrid was the 579 build. Then you changed your mind and said you just had a way of defeating plunder loss.

There are many different types of hybrids. You just happened to "discover" one. :roll:

8. Good guide! Should I go Hybrid?

9. More dumb asses my build isn't even done yet. quit tryn to hate ,I'll show u.piss on this punk ass talk I'm done here. I can't associate with punks

10. Ur rit nitro , but the way mine is , it is alot diff in the way it's put together, to the extent that it's a diff build altogether

11. Orly?

Good riddance, ****.

。 ⚅ ઠآ〤✡ 。

12. Noobs these days...

13. Ya a yr and a half noob lol ya

14. He said noob, not newb. You nub.

。 ⚅ ઠآ〤✡ 。

15. U can have ur last word lil kid

16. I lol at you, 579. read my banner if you dot get it

。 ⚅ ઠآ〤✡ 。

17. He's a pathetic forum noob wanting his own build :/

18. Lmao I agree  and i like your build 666 

19. hello, maybe u guys can help me out, i just started playing KaW 1 month. 1 have 2 acc.. and my alt acc i'm converting it to hansel. i follow out the guide.. only that i dun have much gold to hire allie to max my plunder...

ok, so, by being a hansel? i do i get the plunder? I have 1 lvl 3 beast and 16 lvl 3 guilds.. i cant attack as i only have 1 lvl 3 beast. my options are, scout, steal and assassin. i can only get allie plunder from stealing.... can anyone assist me??