CRAZY BUILD IDEA

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by fluffles, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Wouldn't the BFA allow you to hit higher stat players? As a 4m spy there are some people that even I can't hit because of their BFA

2. His name was Hansel. That's where the term comes from I THINK. Don't hate me if I got it wrong, I haven't read Corinthians history in a while

3. Hahaha I'm doing resets  fail trolls

4. @frontosis ha I 4got abot dts lol this build would make no sense nvm

5. No but there was one player at the start of KaW I forget his name (shame on me lol) but he worked up his ally stats so it was incredible he then sold all his buildings so he had no stats but just ally bonus and he was top of the leaderboard

6. I believe the player you're thinking of was "emmet" If not, it was something very similar to that.

7. Face palm 
    What a ****ing fail thread 
    why don't you gtf off forums and leave 

8. Because he doesn't have to unless he's unable to... Duh 

9. I've heard of him but idk he did tht

10. His name is Emeth* it wasnt the BFA that was abused but the fact that there was no max plunder. So..he was making a lot of money each hit cause each hit would make more and more money as he invested more in allies.

11. Nice...

That is all

12. Talk about a noob slaying machine lmao

13. No. It compares dtw and to strong with ur stats not ally bonus. You could kick brand new guys asses?

14. That's a bull no one droping that much cash

15. Remember my words lol, i will try it!

16. There all haters bub build ur build the way u like and don't listen to any of these know it all's .if I did I wouldn't be where I'm at and, found Out what I have

17. I like the idea lol although I doubt anyone would do it. I doubt it even works lol.

。 ⚅ ઠآ〤✡ 。

18. Someone actually once did something somewhat similar. Way back before hl there was a player name-vm- he was (I believe lb). He dropped all attack building yet was still able to be hit due to all his ally stats. Latter he reset but that's not the point. This was a good question. It would be nice if people actually gave some thought before this post *coughtrollscough*